Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Lounge Interview: Cuauhtémoc1502

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stoney, i remember back in the day, when you didnt have to team up on people with a little squad when you had beef.

He was asked specifically which posters he didnt think could hang in the ring. He gave his opinion. If it didnt hurt your feelings, you should have just put that in the memory bank to use next battle. Coming into the thread certainly gives the impression of hurt feelings.

Comment

LMAO, poetree, and the same can't be applied in reverse?

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Theres why i dont converse w stones.. I hate dissertations, if you have to explain your point with endless paragraphs, you dont have one.
      Only half of that post was for your benefit (one short paragraph and two short sentences is a poor dissertation), and it's no more bereft of a point than any of yours in this thread, FTR. You have and still do converse with me. Like, just now.

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
        that would be called a science fiction novel...not a thesis..
        I never said it would be factual, or based in reality.

Comment

People here take things way too serious... Makes me think if they have friends outside this place..

Cuauh
          Walt
          Rickdaruler
          I see you, cool people.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
            LMAO, poetree, and the same can't be applied in reverse?

Only half of that post was for your benefit (one short paragraph and two short sentences is a poor dissertation), and it's no more bereft of a point than any of yours in this thread, FTR. You have and still do converse with me. Like, just now.
            what u mean by reverse??? many others coming in to say its true...?? i mean thats the only reverse to one or two sayen its true....i mean if many come in to defend and say i owned u blah blah..then yeah majority rules....and therefore makes it true....if one is standing alone on an argument sayen oneself owned so and so...then its prob not true in anyones mind but the onself......jus sayen

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              Stoney, i remember back in the day, when you didnt have to team up on people with a little squad when you had beef.
              You think I actively recruit anyone or that I wouldn't operate the same way without the numbers? I'm in this thread now, aren't I? It's not my fault I'm dug,

If it didnt hurt your feelings, you should have just put that in the memory bank to use next battle.
              That's actually what I did. I was sent this thread on my wall yesterday. I only bumped it now apropos of the exchange in another thread. So there you go,

Comment

lol........cocksucker1502

for the record im not rican so i would never take a knee against anyone you've sparred in you life,he might knock me down or out but taking a knee and quitting like a b1tch,that's not in my make up

not a bad interview

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  I never said it would be factual, or based in reality.
                  Dont you back down now mothafuka, some people got your back round here.

Comment

Dont you back down now mothafuka, some people got your back round here.

I'm something of a Roy fan myself, but everybody knows I take Hopkins over Jones every day of the week that ends in "y".

Oh yeah, sidenote ; Mangler won't be joining us anytime soon. Dude is working 70 hour work weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                      what u mean by reverse??? many others coming in to say its true...?? i mean thats the only reverse to one or two sayen its true....i mean if many come in to defend and say i owned u blah blah..then yeah majority rules....and therefore makes it true....if one is standing alone on an argument sayen oneself owned so and so...then its prob not true in anyones mind but the onself......jus sayen
                      TBH, I'm not even sure I understand your posts correctly. No offence, but the poor construction/grammar makes them hard to read.

If you think that I and my alt (my alt is in here?) are the only ones who think 1502 is a bitter jagoff who at some point got served by all those he named, then you've missed a lot of past threads and past testimony. Too bad, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X