Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gods Have Spoken! LHW Champs In WBSS Tourney!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gods Have Spoken! LHW Champs In WBSS Tourney!!

It may even add Lomachenko’s division..Top Rank’s plan all along

Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 06-05-2019, 01:46 PM.

Wow, my hats off to the WBSS if this happens. Truly the organization/promoter that is doing what the fans wants. Hope they take over boxing.

Comment

This sounds too good to be true!!!!

Comment

Only question is will Bob let Gvozdyk enter it. We know he protected Ramirez from enterring the jr ww tourny.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaDog View Post
          Only question is will Bob let Gvozdyk enter it. We know he didn't let Ramirez enter jr ww tourny b/c of protection.
          Considering all of them are under contract with Bob and none of them are big stars (okay maybe Kovalev a little), why not????

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            If this is confirmed and they manage to get all the champs on board it's an almost unbelievable coup for the WBSS... here's the rub though - I am struggling to believe it. I can see Duva and Ryabinsky taking the chance with Bivol, but I'm having more trouble seeing uncle Bob allow Kovalev, Beterbiev and Gvozdyk fight on DAZN when he could build to an in-house unification.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
              Originally posted by P4PLoser View Post
              Wow, my hats off to the WBSS if this happens. Truly the organization/promoter that is doing what the fans wants. Hope they take over boxing.
              ALL the weight classes need to do this!

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
                This sounds too good to be true!!!!
                Same here .......

Comment

Is that why the Yarde fight has been cancelled?

Kovalev is the man! True warrior. Fight everyone everywhere. Let's goooo champ!
                  Let's gooo! Bivol- better man up. Don't care which network it happens on. ESPN got all the champs tho. This is too good to be true man. Never thought I would see this.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    If this is confirmed and they manage to get all the champs on board it's an almost unbelievable coup for the WBSS... here's the rub though - I am struggling to believe it. I can see Duva and Ryabinsky taking the chance with Bivol, but I'm having more trouble seeing uncle Bob allow Kovalev, Beterbiev and Gvozdyk fight on DAZN when he could build to an in-house unification.
                    Does it really have to be on DAZN though?

Comment

Working...
                    X