Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooooo the Syrian Gas Attack was a STAGED/False Flag Attack???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
    Why is nobody talking about it? Because if it was staged by the government, then it's obviously going to be covered up too.
    Ah false flag. Stuff

Comment

I am conpiricy fool... the more outlandish the better.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
        I’m not sure if these Syrian attacks are true or not. I have a hard time thinking they’d make the whole thing up as it could very easily be debunked by any real reporter.

However there was one story that really bothered me throughout all these Syrian gas attacks and that was that of the father who was burying his two twin sons and daughter. (I don’t know if anyone remembers that)

Anyways I just thought it weird that the guy would have a news camera with him and people would be recording him as he’s in a car holding his two kids to bury them. Just a weird situation to me, disturbing really.

gas attacks are real.

who is the real culprit behind the attacks is the point of contention.

is it really assad or is it the myriad of warring factions and rebel groups funded by western powers trying to make it look like its assad so that western powers bring their war machine and take assad out so they replace him.

Comment

When the videos of the gas attack originally aired, you could tell it was fake as f u k . Since after WW2, the powers that be have slowly infiltrated every level of society. We live in scary times

Comment

I thought everyone knew this a week after.

Remember how the dead little boy photo spread by US intelligence agencies & CNN caused a major push for a ground invasion of Syria?

Then his parents released a statement saying they lived in a pro-Assad region and their son was killed by obama-funded militants.

Woops.

Still think the president doesn't matter? ISIS would still be receiving billions of dollars from our government right now. Avoiding another M.E. war would be impossible.

Comment

We have to start resisting against the war profiteers.

Comment

Working...
              X