• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i already fcking told you to get a clean hooker

Comment

[Please Help]

Comment

just start shadow boxing bro, that **** is the answer to everything. Get in a street fight? shadow boxing. Need to impress a girl? shadow boxing. Need to cook dinner? shadow boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          [Please Help]
          Does your little ass get pussy? Don't lie little man! Be real.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
            Does your little ass get pussy? Don't lie little man! Be real.
            Bro, no need to lie. I'm a normal man and getting pu55y is normal. WTF.

Yes, Jimmy gets wet.

Don't be salty because your hero made a video begging for help

Comment

Punchr mad at the wrong dude.....

37 y/o man who can't get a gf doesn't want one.

Comment

Does this man live in a closet, that has a closet in it. Or is this some type of secret sex dungeon

Comment

As I see it, there's at least two things at work here.

If it's just about getting laid, you can solve that today.

There are literally tens of thousands of women who go out each weekend looking to bang someone.

Take a frigging bath, put on something that smells nice without making folks gag, dress neatly, and hit a nightclub.

I promise you situations will present themselves, just don't expect to get hit on by Cardi B.

If you strike out at the club, as someone said, find a clean hooker.

Now, on the other hand, it you are looking for a sustained relationship, that's gonna take a lot more work.

Are you putting yourself in situations that enhance finding someone that wants a man?

I hate to say it, but you have to show up to the places where there are women looking for men to have relationships with.

That means your church, or the local VA, or other social organizations (music, art, dance, hobbies, etc).

Put yourself where the women are, don't act like a creep, and this stuff usually takes care of itself.

The women are out there, man.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    How can a man get pussy if he usually never gets any from girls? Why is getting pussy so hard? Why does it feel like getting pussy is the most difficult thing in the world? Why do some guys never get any ass?
                    siablo14, todisday, TheReadyTimeBoy, sausau, The plunger man, PACnPBFsuck, Caught Square, Curtis Harper, deathofaclown, bs888, P4Pdunny, AllBoxingAD, Lomasexual, Furn, Plick647, 48cantCstraight, Jedi Vader, blue_dolphin, MaD RoBoT, Scopedog, Panopticon
                    Like all other fellas mention, have confident in yourself. If you want to have success with woman and get sex, the most important thing is to have a sense of humor, know how to make her laugh and make her pass a good time, that is the key to kingdom. Also, very important is to make her feel secure, safe and protected. All this aspect I mention guaranteed you a woman to make sex and you can make a serious relationship for something long term. Is important to be open with your feelings, If the woman you want is for long term relationship.

Comment

Working...
                    X