No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor says Manny Pacquiao deal is close to being done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AsianSensation_ View Post
    Oh wow. That would be a slaughter. And the **** talking wouldn't be as good because of the language barrier. Nor would it be good with Manny. Hed just sit there and smile .
    Canelo and Conor are more similar in size. Canelo and Manny would both stop Conor though. Canelo would just do it sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Has manny ever had a clear win over JMM that fans and media scoring at ringside didn't think was a JMM win or a draw?
      Fights 1 & 2 ignoramus.

Now go play badminton 🏸

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

He had already been through two grueling battles with Manny. Now explain how Hatton and Oscar were Floyd's leftovers.
        He went through two battles with manny where he could have arguably won them both. That's not a leftover. NOW getting outfoxed for 12 rounds straight, that's probably a big blow to your confidence, considering nobody has ever done that to Marquez
        As for Ricky hatton, I dont have to explain how he is a Floyd leftover because he explains it himself. He was depressed and on drugs and yadda yadda. We all know this, we've all seen the interview.
        I dont think DelaHoya was a Floyd leftover either HOWEVER that doesnt mean that it was a good win for manny. 142 lb DLH is not a good win. PERIOD.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
          Canelo and Conor are more similar in size. Canelo and Manny would both stop Conor though. Canelo would just do it sooner.
          I agree. Manny would overwhelm him when Canelo would would just plain turn his lights off.

Comment

Originally posted by spenz View Post
            If it doesn't come from Pacquiao's mouth best not to believe it.

My gut feeling is, someone was instructed to spread this rumor before the real fighter who will fight McGregor would emerge.

This thing does not make any sense because Manny don't even want an exhibition match with floyd for ten times bigger money than he would earn against Mcgregor.
            This is right here is the truth...

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Explain how Marquez is a leftover from Manny
              pac beat hime 2x already

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                pac beat hime 2x already
                3x

That first fight was a Manny win.

Comment

This fight will only be worth paying for if they guarantee the ref won't stop the fight before Conor gets Knocked the fk out. We got rob of that when he fought Mayweather and that was pretty upsetting.

Also I wish he tried to fight Canelo, so we could get an even more spectacular KO. I'd love to see the Kovalev KO on McGregor haha.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    He went through two battles with manny where he could have arguably won them both. That's not a leftover. NOW getting outfoxed for 12 rounds straight, that's probably a big blow to your confidence, considering nobody has ever done that to Marquez
                    As for Ricky hatton, I dont have to explain how he is a Floyd leftover because he explains it himself. He was depressed and on drugs and yadda yadda. We all know this, we've all seen the interview.
                    I dont think DelaHoya was a Floyd leftover either HOWEVER that doesnt mean that it was a good win for manny. 142 lb DLH is not a good win. PERIOD.
                    You have no idea what you are talking about. Those two battles with Manny took something out of him, as it would any fighter. Same way Frazier and Ali took something out of one another in each of their fights. DLH was robbed in that fight, and Manny did to Hatton in two rounds what Floyd couldn't do in 10 (and he had the help of Joe Cortez who never let Ricky get on the inside to fight).

In the spirit of this thread, Conor is not a Floyd leftover. He was an 0-0 fighter who failed to pace himself properly, ran out of gas after ten rounds.

Floyd doesn't ruin fighters, they don't come away from his fights beaten, busted up, or as damaged goods. Hence there is no credence in fighting "Floyd's leftovers" because most of his opponents leave the ring looking exactly the way they did when they entered.

Comment

Canelo and Oscar were begging for McGregor. Nice try trolls.

Comment

Working...
                      X