Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What movies would you like to see remade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Remakes often disappoint. But what movies would you like to see get a fresh re-do? Even if it has already been remade, maybe it was a flop and could have been done differently.

Mine:

The Warriors
    The Omen
    Hard Times
    The Exorcist
    Salem’s Lot
    Only if those movies have all female leads and if you disagree then you're a rape apologist...

sarcasm

Comment

Robocop
      Judge Dredd
      Spawn
      Total Recall
      Ghosts of Mars
      The Golden Child
      Conan The Barbarian
      Hellraiser
      Cyborg
      Mortal Kombat
      Starship Troopers
      Wing Commander
      Resident Evil
      The matrix trilogy
      Underworld
      Last edited by llll; 12-01-2019, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Remakes often disappoint. But what movies would you like to see get a fresh re-do? Even if it has already been remade, maybe it was a flop and could have been done differently.

Mine:

The Warriors
        The Omen
        Hard Times
        The Exorcist
        Salem’s Lot
        never saw salems lot.. but the warriors... is my film.. it has that scene... warriors come out and play... improv..

i want to see.. king of the gypsies .. eric robberts.. judd... powerful.... my mom sent me away.. when e and pops did not get along..

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Only if those movies have all female leads and if you disagree then you're a rape apologist...

sarcasm
          any movie where lil boys who do not bow down to jhonny get killed..

some movies some songs, need not be messed up..

i think.. young people.. should go there own waay..

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
            Robocop
            Judge Dredd
            Spawn
            Total Recall
            Ghosts of Mars
            The Golden Child
            Conan The Barbarian
            Hellraiser
            Cyborg
            Mortal Kombat
            Starship Troopers
            Wing Commander
            Resident Evil

cavite.... killing field... i like some really crazy old films..

i want a good director to give credit to my pinoy brothers fathers.. who never surrendered,,,, bad azz pinoy boys... never folded.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

sarcasm
              i watch jew films.. and get mad.. why ... my wife says... they are better than you...

i hope you can tell me ..you in NY.... a place i never went to.. i report to jews.. some stereo types are real.. sad.but why does pb love you...

when i was a kid.. long ago.. i used to be mean to a girl. rachael.. a jew... beautiful.... she was my first love.... her parents and mine had dreams we would marry.. then another jew girl.. lisa.. her parents wanted us to marr.y... you get called a jew.. nobody woud ever choose ot to be a jew......

why are you so persecuted..for my people..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                i watch jew films.. and get mad.. why ... my wife says... they are better than you...

i hope you can tell me ..you in NY.... a place i never went to.. i report to jews.. some stereo types are real.. sad.but why does pb love you...

when i was a kid.. long ago.. i used to be mean to a girl. rachael.. a jew... beautiful.... she was my first love.... her parents and mine had dreams we would marry.. then another jew girl.. lisa.. her parents wanted us to marr.y... you get called a jew.. nobody woud ever choose ot to be a jew......

why are you so persecuted..for my people..
                You seen Homicide? Jewish cop gets involved in a murder case that might be linked to a secretive Jewish group, ends up questioning his loyalty, identity, good film

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  You seen Homicide? Jewish cop gets involved in a murder case that might be linked to a secretive Jewish group, ends up questioning his loyalty, identity, good film
                  you moved me.. my heart... thank you. i really hate jews.. i am one... my best jew movie is Ashkenazi was born in Ramat Gan, Israel, and grew up in its Neveh Yehoshua neighborhood. His parents are Sephardi Jewish emigrants from Istanbul, Turkey, who moved to Israel in 1964.[1] His father, Shmuel, worked as a printer. His mother, Victoria, was a housewife. His parents spoke Ladino at home, and it was his first language. At the age of 16, in the wake of problems in school, he moved to Kibbutz Regavim.[2]

i am so tired of jew jokes. and jew people.. if i could have chosen a diff religion.. being hated ... joked clowned laughed at..

i got accused of wanting to be white anglo saxon.. i said.. i am guilty.. thye they white boys get poon, get respect.. even stupid. guys...my dad said you gotta be x4 smart to be considered half as good.

Comment

The Last Stand - it’s a Stephen King novel. They done a made for tv thing in the 90’s which was alright.

But they could make that brilliantly now.

Also obviously Spiderman.

We need another one. They’ve not released one of those for about 12 minutes

Comment

The Fly (Jeff Goldblum version)

Invasion of The Body Snatchers (1978 version)

Soylent Green

Logans Run

Comment

Working...
                      X