Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: Canelo is Ready To Fight Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure canelo is going to fight floyd....and mike tyson is coming out of retirement.

Comment

I cant wait until this fights announced to see all you guys flip flop and say Canelos not ready and Floyds a cherry picker.

Comment

Let Memo Heredia start working with Canelo and see how fast the Floydboyz change their tune when it comes to him! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          I cant wait until this fights announced to see all you guys flip flop and say Canelos not ready and Floyds a cherry picker.
          You mean if floyd beats canelo, that's when people will flip fop and say canelo is green and untested etc etc etc.

Comment

I don't know how many fights Mayweather has left in him, by his own admission not more than 2 or 3 maximum (if I remember correctly).

That said, I don't understand what Canelo has done to be considered this dangerous.
            The only possible way for Canelo to defeat Floyd is fighting a shot Floyd, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              Watch floyd fans find reason to be against this fight. Canelo is calling him out. GBP says there are reafy to make it happen. It will also be the most profitable fight for Floyd at the moment. What's the problem?
              really man. Get over Manny getting KTFO already. The real question is why is a sanctioning body president commenting on if Canelo is ready or not for floyd. I mean I know he wants his 3% but this is a little bit much IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                really man. Get over Manny getting KTFO already. The real question is why is a sanctioning body president commenting on if Canelo is ready or not for floyd. I mean I know he wants his 3% but this is a little bit much IMO.
                Perhaps it's you who should get over Pacquaio's loss because from what i've seen he didn't mention him you did. It's his belt that'll be the center piece of this fight so he's entitled to comment. All I see is Canelo hasn't done anything to make him worthy of a floyd fight..yet Canelo to this point has done more than Ortiz has and Ortiz got validated by many on here as a decent opponent "Oh he's young and in his prime", "he's a belt holder", "he's beaten a top ten fighter"..well Canelo has pretty much the same exact acumen except he's the bigger man. I ironically only see ppl having an issue with Mayweather and Pacquaio fans having an issue when they are due to face bigger men. This by no means is a guarantee win for Floyd as most have become acustomed and that I think that frightens the living shhh out of the casuals who only like him because of his undefeated record.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  What does my post have to do with Pac getting KO'd? LOL. I just don't understand why many floyd fans are against Floyd fighting Canelo yet praise a fight with Guerrero just because Guererro beat Berto. A Floyd/Canelo fight is the biggest fight that can be made for him. Didn't ellerbe just say that Floyd only wants the biggest possible fights for next year? Well there u go!

Comment

This dude just finished beating Mathew Hatton and Josesito Lopez and that makes him ready for Mayweather?? WTF???? And you all fall for this Balogna.

Comment

Originally posted by LaBéstia View Post
                      What makes him think that? His victory against Josesito? Canelo wants to retire early... He's not interested in a legacy
                      Yep I have this feeling too.

Comment

Working...
                      X