No announcement yet.

Steve Collins on JMM v Pac 3 decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    I didn't say Nate Ravitz's score was right, it's 1 of 51. You see a lot of reputable people scoring it for Pac, and tons scoring it a draw. It can't be a robbery by definition, that's when 95% of the press saw it one way, mostly wide, like Pac Bradley.

I am sure many had Rios apparently beating Abril too. I know what I seen and know for a fact Pacquaio did not win that fight & I don't care who conducts polls showing ''reputable'' people scoring it another way.

Marquez won and it wasn't even close. I have nothing against Manny I just won't sit on the fence and I will never lie if a fight is fairly close and say I had somebody edging it because I prefer a certain fighter if that is not what I seen.

A million people can tell me Pacquaio won, it won't convince me otherwise. I can understand people favour different things but there is noway Manny did enough to legitimately win that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      I am sure many had Rios apparently beating Abril too. I know what I seen and know for a fact Pacquaio did not win that fight & I don't care who conducts polls showing ''reputable'' people scoring it another way.

Marquez won and it wasn't even close. I have nothing against Manny I just won't sit on the fence and I will never lie if a fight is fairly close and say I had somebody edging it because I prefer a certain fighter if that is not what I seen.

A million people can tell me Pacquaio won, it won't convince me otherwise. I can understand people favour different things but there is noway Manny did enough to legitimately win that fight.
      I'm sure your opinion means a lot to you. But I'm not here trying to convince anyone a win for one guy is the only reasonable outcome, that's what your doing and it just doesn't seem to fit the evidence.

Comment

Working...
      X