Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Question: How is Floyds ****y Attitude Work For Him In Jail?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
    He's the most ostentatious boaster aound. He flaunts his money, and beats up women and children security guards and others. He's a combination of ignorance and cunning. He's almost completely uneducated and notwithstanding this, has a very loose mouth. There's more but you probably know what they are.
    Hes an ATG, a millionaire and undefeated champion. You are an angry hater who has nothing better to do than to ***** and make up lies and hate on him on the internet for hours everyday.

What do you even say at work in the morning when coworkers ask you how last night was or if you caught the NFL game? "no I missed it, I was busy hating on floyd mayweather again on the forums, schooled a few *****s and noobs"
    Last edited by elfag; 04-17-2012, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      He's the most ostentatious boaster aound. He flaunts his money, and beats up women and children security guards and others. He's a combination of ignorance and cunning. He's almost completely uneducated and notwithstanding this, has a very loose mouth. There's more but you probably know what they are.
      Was he actually convicted of any of those things?

Comment

I think he is smart enough to put the attitude on hold till he gets out. If not he will make things alot rougher for himself. I saw an interview of Floyd after he won his first pro fight. Believe it or not he was as humble and polite as can be.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          Hes an ATG, a millionaire and undefeated champion. You are an angry hater who has nothing better to do than to ***** and make up lies and hate on him on the internet for hours everyday.

What do you even say at work in the morning when coworkers ask you how last night was or if you caught the NFL game? "no I missed it, I was busy hating on floyd mayweather again on the forums, schooled a few *****s and noobs"
          Everything I said has been printed in the news. I don't ake up stories, you are confusing me with someone else. As for "hater" that's a childish thing to talk about. I don't really know what it is to hate.

I've disliked Mayweather ever since I discovered what actually went on in the lead up to the Corrales fight, and how much advantage he took of a guy who was desperate, over his head in debt, with a ruined life, and completely starved into a skeletal husk. As well as going to gaol for 2 years immediately after the fight. Did you know that Corrales was so ruined, that he was gobbling a huge hamburger sandwich in his dressing room just before the fight, ( "scoffing down" as Merchant said) and had put on over 17 lbs. Just think, a 130 lb guy putting on such huge weight in 24 hours....... Mayweather is "some sportsman".

And I don't watch NFL, never have. I'm a rugby, cricket and tennis guy. To me, NFL is as interesting as curling.

The Mayweather lovers are such a study in human behaviour that it's educational to read their outpourings of drooling adoration. Imagine, someone you don't know, have never spoken to, can constantly ignore the red light messages his behaviour and persona exhibit, you guys are hardly human.
          Last edited by edgarg; 04-17-2012, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by silentscoper View Post
            Was he actually convicted of any of those things?
            Some of them his expensive lawyers had dismissed, and as for the others....why do you think he's going to gaol?? For a goodwill visit?? I think you are only trying to kid me.

Comment

Working...
            X