No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Gets Medical Review, Left Shoulder Injury Confirmed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is bull****.

i would need to see x rays proving that he has a torn ligament..........

BTW if you have a torn ligament in your arm you almost ALWAYS undergo sergery. how can a docter tell vitali that there is no surgery needed?

look at the evedeince for yourself.

IF YOU HAVE A TORN LEGITIMATE YOU ALMOST ALWAYS MUST UNDERGO SURGERY.

http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00376

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
      Yeah ****ed your boy up with an injury
      He didn't "fuk up" anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        Props to Vitali for sucking it up and winning the fight. As one should when fighting on that big stage for the Heavyweight title

Also credit for not mentioning it in the interview afterwards, if he did then i missed it...
        Would be no shame in that, at all. He finished the fight. That's what matters.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
          this is bull****.

i would need to see x rays proving that he has a torn ligament..........

BTW if you have a torn ligament in your arm you almost ALWAYS undergo sergery. how can a docter tell vitali that there is no surgery needed?

look at the evedeince for yourself.

IF YOU HAVE A TORN LEGITIMATE YOU ALMOST ALWAYS MUST UNDERGO SURGERY.

http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00376
          Point? He finished the fight. Seems you're just another troll/hater. Piss off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
            Yeah, because it wasn't those gruelling body shots taking there toll.
            Do you even know the meaning of the word? That's a VERY simple word...

Comment

Doesn't surprise me, let's hope his body holds on for one or two retirement fights where he can finish his opponents early.

Comment

if there is no surgery needed that means he has the SLIGHTEST of tears.

almost the equivalent of a sprang ankle LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
                  Would be no shame in that, at all. He finished the fight. That's what matters.
                  But he didnt come out and say ohh ahh i woulda KO'd him but my arm was sore blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Munich, Germany - On Sunday morninng, WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko visited a hospital in Munich, where Dr. Bernd Kabelka confirmed that a ligament tear in the left shoulder was suffered during Saturday's night twelve round decision win over British boxer Dereck Chisora.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    DOesn't make a difference.If Klitschko thinks he would perform differently with the other shoulder intact let him get a rematch.
                    I'll tell you what the result would be the same.Helenius hurt his hand,Klitschko his shoulder.If haye wants the fight let him come and we will hear him claiming he hurt his shoulder too.

Hallelua

Comment

or even the equivalent of a spranged toe LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X