Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know that u guys might laugh and make jokes about it but i need this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the thing is i want us to be friends. i know she got a guy already and it's cool but i dont know why for some reason she's still special to me u know. there's just too much to say that i wasn't able to say cuz during our break up shiet was mad crazy with everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      I just ended my relationship with a b itch you try and keep my kid from me ill fcking gut you.
      u fcking drunk again?

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
        patch things up and also close the door just like what maniac 310 said. u think it's a good idea?
        To comment n what maniac said, thats a great format. Just dont let it read like a list, make sure it sounds like you. She will know its true **** from you.

If you dont speak eloquently dont write it that way, if she knows youre not a big speller or something leave the flaws.

Just keep it real and you cant go wrong in my opinion. Just hope she doesnt hang out on boxing scene... Nvm, no girls post on boxing scene...

Comment

the thing is i want us to be friends. i know she got a guy already and it's cool but i dont know why for some reason she's still special to me u know. there's just too much to say that i wasn't able to say cuz during our break up shiet was mad crazy with everybody.
          no it aint. stop lying to yourself. yea in ur situation, you have to be civil cuz u got kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
            To comment n what maniac said, thats a great format. Just dont let it read like a list, make sure it sounds like you. She will know its true **** from you.

If you dont speak eloquently dont write it that way, if she knows youre not a big speller or something leave the flaws.

Just keep it real and you cant go wrong in my opinion. Just hope she doesnt hang out on boxing scene... Nvm, no girls post on boxing scene...

Comment

Ride the sybian and forget the male world you *****stained lesbian wh0re.

Comment

I wouldn't write her the letter and if I did I won't give it to her. Just write another letter to someone else it went bad with. . .

Comment

im reading the letter that im writing and it kinda sucks. im gonna post it soon u guys can edit it out and tell me what not to say and which is fine in there. i need ur help thanks.

Comment

im reading the letter that im writing and it kinda sucks. im gonna post it soon u guys can edit it out and tell me what not to say and which is fine in there. i need ur help thanks.
                    dude, loungers have no say to YOUR letter. that ***** needs to come from you and only you.

but since you want us to add, tell her your sorry you didnt give her that DP she wanted.

Comment

Honestly, if its something your comfortable posting here i would trash it and start over. Something like that should be personal, you dont want to air that out on a message board...

Also,I wouldnt be concerned with liking it or not yourself. Its the process of writing it thats meant to be the therapeutic part.

Comment

Working...
                      X