No announcement yet.

Adam Booth explains Wladimirs ducking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
    Does anybody know why Wlad-Haye can only can only happen in July and not August-October?
    Because Wlad says July 2nd take it or leave it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      Right, cause Juan Carlos Gomez and Kevin Johnson would certainly be classified as hard hitters and not boxers.
      Carlos and Kevin Johnson fights occured around the same time as Chagaev and Eddie Chambers fights for Wlad. No coincidence Vitali elected to take on the two fattest of those four boxers.
      I remember when Haye was supposed to fight Kevin Johnson. Of course he ducked out of that matchup to take on the shot to **** Monte Barrett.
      David Haye was fresh from cruiserweight when he sparked out Monte Barrett. Haye has the most awesome power of any former Cruiser Ive ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        Part of the reason I have always liked the Klitschkos is because they have always conducted their television deals in a way that allows for the maximum amount of fans to view their fights for minimal cost. They have never desired to be PPV attractions, yet they have stilled managed to make huge sums of money for quite a long time.
        They have no ****in choice, MORON. They can't sale PPV because only Germany wants to watch them.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
          They have no ****in choice, MORON. They can't sale PPV because only Germany wants to watch them.
          Don't make me LAUGH!

Are you trying to suggest no-one wants to buy a PPV of a Heavy Weight World Championship bout?

WAKE UP!

(and don't give me any of that snoozefest rubbish..people used to say similar things about Lennox but he did brilliantly)

Comment

Working...
          X