No announcement yet.

Robbery in UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Šemise View Post
    Asikainen was robbed of his **** virginity.
    by you?

Comment

THis happens everytime.The UK is just as bad as Germany,you should watch the Commonwealth titles.They are a disgrace,all those Ghanaian boys get screwed in the ass,sometimes you wonder which fight the ref or judges were watching

Comment

Originally posted by Beemer View Post
        THis happens everytime.The UK is just as bad as Germany,you should watch the Commonwealth titles.They are a disgrace,all those Ghanaian boys get screwed in the ass,sometimes you wonder which fight the ref or judges were watching
        Don't compare us with the germans

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
          My nan on the number 126 bus in 2004.
          It's a dangerous route Monky my son. The Wolverhampton road has been the downfall of many nans.

Comment

the difference is i dont see any americans saying holyfield-lewis 1 was a draw while a bunch of peabrains from the uk are claiming froch won just cause he's from their country.

Comment

Originally posted by -PlaT_NuM- View Post
              Don't compare us with the germans
              What's the difference?Have you ever watched the commonwealth title fights?What a shame?

In terms of judgement I only remember Witter losing recently otherwise you cant beat an English fighter in the UK.It might have happened a decade ago but not anymore

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
                It's a dangerous route Monky my son. The Wolverhampton road has been the downfall of many nans.
                Nanny Monk was never the same after those damn Brits robbed her.

You have to have balls of steel to get a 126 at night I tell ya Hoffy.

Comment

Revenge for Lewis-Holyfield 1.

Slags.

Comment

Originally posted by Beemer View Post
                    What's the difference?Have you ever watched the commonwealth title fights?What a shame?

In terms of judgement I only remember Witter losing recently otherwise you cant beat an English fighter in the UK.It might have happened a decade ago but not anymore
                    Jon Thaxton....

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                      Revenge for Lewis-Holyfield 1.

Slags.
                      LOLZ... LL got his rematch!

Comment

Working...
                      X