Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuk all those fake ass gangsta rappers

Dancehall is where its at....

Comment

Rap music is a joke.Anyone who listens to that **** needs to catch aids and die

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        That **** is hilarious Gully. 20 Pence FTW!
        And worse of all G and im cool with anyone im like the united colours of benetton but this dude is white.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          And worse of all G and im cool with anyone im like the united colours of benetton but this dude is white.....
          [IMG]http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq332/mangler83/******-15513.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

rick ross is my hero, i love cops

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              [IMG]http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq332/mangler83/******-15513.jpg[/IMG]

lolol

I give anyone the time of day Mang but you can only give so much...

Comment

I wonder if that ***** called Ross when Roger got up in her ass Sunday night.

Comment

Usual Suspects is a good track

Comment

all 3 are frauds. at least 50 was actually a gangsta. he got rich & blew up now he rolls with 5-O & prolly snitches. that line ross threw at fraud jr is prolly about fraud jr making it rain with fake bills.

Comment

CO/cop or not, "Deeper Than Rap" is one of the top 3 rap albums of the year (for what it is). Crispest, most consistent production out there. For the hip-hop heads, name me 2 '09 albums that were better...

Comment

Working...
                      X