No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Merchant on Pacquiao-Bradley Rematch, Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
    I agree with both you guys. I would like to see a pacquiao rematch with a clear winner in this one. Of coarse I'm going for Tim. But after that there is nothing else left for him at TR. Also I wouldn't doubt to get the manny fight that he has to sign an extension. I've been saying that for a couple of weeks.

I would like to see him fight khan and mayweather next year though....
    I would like to see him fight Ruslan then, assuming he wins (IMO he does) then rematch Tim in his TR swan song and when he wins leave TR on a high note and hopefully w can get a floyd/manny fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
      Why wouldn't he? Oh nevermind, I forgot this is boxingscene. Floyd ducks everybody.
      Its also the place where everyone jumps to conclusions and chooses a religion.

I dont think Floyd would fight TB because TB cant sell free money.

Comment

I think Bradley would clearly beat Pac in a rematch. The first fight was really close but I had Pac Winning.

Comment

I think Pacman vs Bradley2 might be a boring fight. Pacman will not go for a finish and Bradley wil not fight toe to toe,since Provod fight experience. Pacman vs Provod it is. The Siberian Rocky vs The Warrior

Comment

Bradley will get his ass kicked like he did in the first pacquiao fight.

Comment

Tim ain't fighting Pac for less than 8M, he will seat it out and let his contract with Bob expires. Tim is going after Floyd!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                At the moment, the next opponent for Manny Pacquiao is still undecided, with Ruslan Provodnikov and Tim Bradley in the running for the shot.

During a recent conversation with veteran color analyst Larry Merchant, he reflected back on Bradley’s memorable 2013 campaign and the topic of a second encounter with Pacquiao.

“He’s making some serious money these days,” Merchant said of Bradley. “And to get that fight he might have to extend his contract with Top Rank. Then you see what happens. Maybe he wins legitimately or decisively the next time out. How does that change the landscape?”
                [Click Here To Read More]
                If people watched the Bradley fight & didn't listen to the pro Pacroid commentators they would see that Bradley landed more shots and controlled the fight. All this close fight crap comes from *******s who think Pacroid wins every fight. If you listen to *******s they would try to convince people that Manny even after being KTFO could've got up and won that fight. Hell they'll even try to convince people he wasn't KO'd but was waiting for the next round to start and was laying on the mat for the bell to ring. Hahahahahahahahaha, Pacroid is a fool and he's supported by the HBO clowns who feel he can do no wrong. Pacroid didn't beat Bradley & the fight wasn't even close, that's if people actually watched the fight......

Comment

Go home.....

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
                  I still don't think that Bradley desserves a rematch with Pac because Pac beat him thoroughly the first time and nobody would even be mentioning a rematch today had Pac not been robbed. Regarding Floyd, nobody should ever tune in to another one of his exhibition fights ever again until he steps in the ring with Manny Pacquiao.
                  Pacroid didn't get robbed, he got beat plain and simple. You guys keep crying about this juicer being robbed when Marquez was robbed none of you open your mouths. As for Floyd fighting the sports biggest cheater/juicer, Pacroid had his chance but thought he deserved more/an equal amount. The guy hasn't fought an opponent on a even level in over 5 years. He wants his opponents to drain themselves so he can have the advantage. To hell with Pacroid and those who support his juicing azz. ....

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Why is everyone speaking up except Bradley? If I was Manny, I wouldn't fight Bradley since he turned down Manny to fight Marquez! Manny should fight Ruslan on a big PPV card, and Bradley can fight Marquez in a rematch on HBO Championship Boxing...NO PPV! Bradley MAN UP! Start speaking for yourself! If you want Manny, say it! If you want Floyd, say it! You're looking real suspect right now my brother!
                    Tim declined a PAC rematch to face Marquez, another legend he hasn't fought yet so I don't blame him for turning down the PAC rematch the first time. And if PAC picks ruslan instead of Bradley then that gets him nowhere, atleast Bradley has the 147 belt and is undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
                      That sounds like a lousy PPV. I'm not convinced that fight would be more exciting than Pac-Rios (which sucked). I think they would have to put all four of them (Pac, Bradley, Marquez, Provo) on the same PPV to make it even close to worth it. Top Rank PPV undercards have been terrible!

Bradley really needs to break with TR and either be independent or sign with Golden Boy. So many good fights could be made with Bradley and the 147 fighters in the Golden Boy stable. Thurman-Bradly, Maidana-Bradley, Floyd-Bradley, Alexander-Bradley... oops, jk on that last one
                      I feel you, but Ruslan is never in a bad fight. The PPV will be low because people don't really know Ruslan, but if TR pulls out the stops like GBP did for Floyd's last fight, it could be a very nice night of boxing. Question, what 2 Black fighters could do well in a PPV event in 2014?

Comment

Working...
                      X