Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Mayweather can possibly get robbed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Mayweather can possibly get robbed?

Mayweather is on his way out. Canelo is still at the starting point and already a star. In the long run, the promoter would probably benefit more from Canelo winning. Not to mention how badly Oscar wants Canelo to win. Do you think Mayweather can get robbed here? Because if he were to get robbed by anyone in the sport, the perfect time is now, and the perfect opponent is Canelo.

yes. it's over. people are tired of his shtick and he's no longer marketable as we saw in his last ppv that bombed. it's canelo's time to duck everyone for years while raking in millions.

Comment

A rematch will make a lot of money

Comment

If it happens, many will be banned for starting threads on who won?

The butthurt would be gigantic

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          yes. it's over. people are tired of his shtick and he's no longer marketable as we saw in his last ppv that bombed. it's canelo's time to duck everyone for years while raking in millions.

easily one of my favorite posters on this site

Comment

Originally posted by SweetScience View Post
            If it happens, many will be banned for starting threads on who won?

The butthurt would be gigantic

oh, just the post fight interview meltdown would be worth the price of ppv

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
              A rematch will make a lot of money
              Absolutely! I still don't think a robbery can happen. Even in vegas where everything is crooked. A rematch would make a lot of money. But then moving forward fighting a new opponent who isn't as popular as canelo might hurt him since the 0 is gone. if floyd loses, i think he may retire actually anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                oh, just the post fight interview meltdown would be worth the price of ppv
                it would be PRICELESS, i think he may break down while talking about himself in 3rd person.

"Everyone Everyone*stutter* knows that floyd mayweather won this fight"

Comment

isn't CJ Ross one of the judges? :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                    it would be PRICELESS, i think he may break down while talking about himself in 3rd person.

"Everyone Everyone*stutter* knows that floyd mayweather won this fight"

it would be one of those moments where you wish it was a HBO ppv and Larry Merchant doing the interview

Comment

Working...
                    X