Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't understand the obsession with having sex dogystyle.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trigg happpy View Post
    When I make love to a woman I want to look into her eyes, kiss her lips, caress her hair, and fondle her breast. There is nothing sexy about making love to her back side.
    You see bro you're confused

hitting it from the back is not making love, it's just straight up fuc.king

Comment

your a funny guy trigg , like tua say's he does to chups , just pull her hair and start plowing like a man.if you can eat raw veggie's then you can look at a backside for half n hour.

Comment

As opposed to rubbing your c0ck on her foot?

Comment

When I make love to a woman I want to look into her eyes, kiss her lips, caress her hair, and fondle her breast. There is nothing sexy about making love to her back side.
          Stopped reading right there. If your goal is TO MAKE LOVE then you wouldn't be doing it doggystyle. If your goal IS TO FUCK then you are.

I personally enjoy watching a plump ass just bounce back and forth while I have a hand full of hair and another hand gripping her throat.

Comment

Doggy position can make an average/small guy seem larger, it is one of the deeper positions. I have to be careful when I do this one as I tend to make them bleed a lot at my length.

A great thing is to have a big mirror in front of her face as you pound her from behind so you can see the effect you're having.

Comment

Come on now Trig! Doing her doggy gives you the option of slipping it in her ****ter for that extra tight fit :cool9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Stopped reading right there. If your goal is TO MAKE LOVE then you wouldn't be doing it doggystyle. If your goal IS TO FUCK then you are.

I personally enjoy watching a plump ass just bounce back and forth while I have a hand full of hair and another hand gripping her throat.
                Best response so far.

I was never a fan of that "making love" nonsense; I just like to handle my business and make sure I please my girl as well. As an ass man, I can definitely say that doggy style is my favorite position as I can slap it around as I please. Reverse cowgirl obviously comes in a very close second for me.

To be perfectly honest, Trigg's original post sounded more like something a woman would say, but I guess everyone is different.

Comment

If she's boring or crappy in bed just turn her around and go to town.

Most fat girls are lazy so I just tell them to lay on their stomache so I don't have to look at their lazy fat face while I guilt fully tear up

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by SkillspayBills

Stopped reading right there. If your goal is TO MAKE LOVE then you wouldn't be doing it doggystyle. If your goal IS TO FU CK then you are.

Best response so far.

I was never a fan of that "making love" nonsense; I just like to handle my business and make sure I please my girl as well. As an ass man, I can definitely say that doggy style is my favorite position as I can slap it around as I please. Reverse cowgirl obviously comes in a very close second for me.

To be perfectly honest, Trigg's original post sounded more like something a woman would say, but I guess everyone is different.
                    haha trig doesn't like it when his gay lover makes him turn around

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

WTF?? GTFO

Comment

Working...
                      X