Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto, Castillo, Corrales: Who has the better resume/wins???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• castillo bro.

dude took mayweather to the limit and made a great case for himself coming out on the wrong end of a decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      Maybe people in New York and San Juan but not anywhere else. I just rewatched Mosely VS Cotto again and I clearly saw Mosely win! I have to rewatch Cotto VS Clottey but you got to admit that those two fights were pretty damn close, oh not to mention that Mosely was past his prime..
      IMO Castillo has the most impressive resume followed by Cotto and then Corrales.
      Most stories on that fight and ringside media for it that I've read scored it for Cotto, ESPN, Ring magazine, AP, etc. I saw a close but decisive victory, similar to Morales-Pacquiao I, close fight, but one guy clearly won it. Clottey lost that fight himself, refusing to punch wtih his foot on Cotto's throat.

Like other posters mentioned, if you want to mention Cotto vs Mosley and Clottey, then Castillo vs Johnston/Casamayor need to be mentioned as well. Also as Castillo's win over Corrales, he did not make weight. Tarnishes the dominate win he had in the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Miguel Cotto:
        Ricardo Torres, Paulie Malignaggi, Carlos Quintana, Zab Judah, Shane Mosley, Joshua Clottey, Yuri Foreman, and Antonio Margarito.

Top 3 wins: Mosley, Judah, and Clottey

Jose Luis Castillo:
        Stevie Johnston, Cesar Bazan, Juan Lazcano, Joel Casamayor, Julio Diaz, and Diego Corrales. Arguable win over Floyd Mayweather as well.

Top 3 wins: Corrales, Johnston, and Casamayor.

Diego Corrales:
        Roberto Garcia, Derrick Gainer, Angel Manfredy, Acelino Freitas, Joel Casamayor, and Jose Luis Castillo.

Top 3 wins: Castillo, Casamayor, and Freitas.

Who has the best wins of these 3???
        Are you serious arguable wins count? SMH yall need to let that fight go.

Comment

• Going with Castillo, but barely.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            Cotto's resume wins. Followed by Castillo, then Corrales.
            i'm looking at your signature, young man.

Comment

• JL Castillo

Comment

• Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                i'm looking at your signature, young man.
                Did you look at the posts I made defending my decision? My opinion is based on facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Did you look at the posts I made defending my decision? My opinion is based on facts.
                  i noted your opinions. along with your username, usertitle and signature.

you are a very passionate fellow, and i find it quite moving.

Comment

• Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                    i noted your opinions. along with your username, usertitle and signature.

you are a very passionate fellow, and i find it quite moving.
                    it's actually funny he thinks cottos resume is greater than castillo's

Comment

• Originally posted by happyman View Post
                      it's actually funny he thinks cottos resume is greater than castillo's
                      whats castillos great win?

Comment

Working...
                      X