Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of the world conspiracy theorists, tell me something...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] End of the world conspiracy theorists, tell me something...

I was thinking last night, are you guys that believe we will all be worm food anytime after 21st December, are you guys buying Xmas presents and turkeys etc ?

Or are you guys skipping that side and stocking up on water and canned meat?

I really can't be fcuked with Xmas shopping this year, so I was thinking about using that as an excuse, but im just not sure if it will hold up, but it made me think about you guys...educate me

The world is not going to end
    get that thought out of your mind buy gifts and turkey and enjoy your holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      The world is not going to end
      get that thought out of your mind buy gifts and turkey and enjoy your holidays.
      I'm on the same page as you Jose, we will all be here on the 22nd etc.
      I was just wondering if I could use it as an excuse for being lazy and not doing any christmas shopping, then I wondered if the guys who really believe its going to end are buying presents or not...it would be kinda hypocritical if they are

I think im going to have to take my lazy arse to the shops

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
        I'm on the same page as you Jose, we will all be here on the 22nd etc.
        I was just wondering if I could use it as an excuse for being lazy and not doing any christmas shopping, then I wondered if the guys who really believe its going to end are buying presents or not...it would be kinda hypocritical if they are

I think im going to have to take my lazy arse to the shops
        lol! I hear you bro I hate Christmas shopping the thought of looking for parking boils my blood, if you have kids you won't be able to get away with it but if you don't try it out lol! some people might go along with it but others will just call you a Scrooge which is what my family calls me.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          lol! I hear you bro I hate Christmas shopping the thought of looking for parking boils my blood, if you have kids you won't be able to get away with it but if you don't try it out lol! some people might go along with it but others will just call you a Scrooge which is what my family calls me.
          I did the kids christmas shopping online last night, bought some cool toys that i cant wait to play with when they open them.
          I went into town yesterday and the parking sucked balls big time. I have to go back into town next week to pick up a couple of Hampers im having made and that was when i thought, "i can't be arsed with this anymore, can i use the world is ending as a legit excuse for being a lazy bastard"

The hampers Im getting made are all Hersheys Reece chocolate hampers and also a savoury one for my dad with other bits n bobs in it. That Hersheys chocolate is damn sweet, I tried my first one yesterday, bloody good, but oh so sweet

Comment

if you have kids you've got to prepare for the Holidays. They're the entity that I am not interested in upsetting. If the end doesn't come and you don't have presents for your kids at Xmas, the end of the world will truly be near.

Comment

The world as we know it will end but maybe in the next 4-5 billion years and nothing will exist to worm the worm.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                if you have kids you've got to prepare for the Holidays. They're the entity that I am not interested in upsetting. If the end doesn't come and you don't have presents for your kids at Xmas, the end of the world will truly be near.
                good point bud, i can almost guarantee the end of the world if i so choose

right, im off to the shops now

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                  The world as we know it will end but maybe in the next 4-5 billion years and nothing will exist to worm the worm.
                  Thats a good point, there will be no worms left.

I wonder if the fcuking chicken will manage to make it's way back. Or will it be the egg that comes first? Oh no, i've opened a can of "worms" now

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    Good point timmy.

Comment

Working...
                    X