Rampage to fight Shogun; then be released by the UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Rampage to fight Shogun; then be released by the UFC

from mma.tv

I'd be excited if it were a motivated rampage, but he seriously doesn't care about fighting anymore.

why will the release Rampage?

Comment

Originally posted by Elie View Post
      why will the release Rampage?
      Past few days he's been going on about wanting to be released from the UFC and that they took the fun out of fighting and whatnot. Dana says once he finishes his contract, 1 more fight, he can go...

Comment

Rampage might get sparked out. Hopefully he doesnt show up with ******* this next time

Comment

I guess it'll be fun while it lasts, but it's kinda ruined by the fact that Rampage is very unlikely to win.

Comment

Rampage is mad cuz Dana accused him of not taking his training seriously. Even after Rampage revealed that he had a knee injury, Dana still questioned Rampage's motivation. Thats why he's upset understandably.

If Rampage gets through training without any injuries, this will be a REALLY good fight. I can see Rampage coming out the winner in this one.

Comment

At this point in his career, the only way I see Rampage winning is via lay and pray. Otherwise Shogun will dominate the stand-up using leg kicks and stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                from mma.tv

I'd be excited if it were a motivated rampage, but he seriously doesn't care about fighting anymore.
                This is pretty much the only fight hes wanted for a while, im sure he will be motivated for this one

Comment

Rampage could win if he takes notes from Hendo.

Blitz Shogun and swarm him with bombs, Shogun can lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackfoot View Post
                    Rampage might get sparked out. Hopefully he doesnt show up with ******* this next time
                    I'll put 50 million on him showing up with ******* like he did the Bader fight

Comment

Working...
                    X