No announcement yet.

Oscar Dela Hoya, "Mark my words, Canelo will be the one to beat Manny Padquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    never understood why oscar gets so much hate.

arum too.

their job is to talk about their fighters. and not always in an honest way.....

oscar gets it worst sometimes though.

now not only does he get hate as a fighter but as a promoter too.
    That's because 90% of the people who post here are idiots and don't understand what the job of a promoter is.

I guess they expect Oscar to say, "Well Canelo is a good prospect but we would never want a fight with Pacquaio because he's just to good, as a matter of fact I think no one can beat Pacquaio so we won't waste our time trying"....

hahahaha, it fukin amazes me the ignorance in this place sometimes.

A promoter is supposed to tell the media that his fighter can walk on water if there's a chance they would believe him.

Comment

no one will beat pac he only fights damaged goods from top rank..thank to his papi arum his legecy is secured.

me no like needles

and the infamous : talk to my promoter can save u from tought fights

Comment

hahaha

Oscar chats so much **** its unbelievable

Comment

hoya is a ****in moron. i lke alvarez though. hope he beats the snot outta bum ass ricky's little brother matthew.

Comment

Oscar is so desperate to hype this kid up its pathetic. Like anyone is gonna believe a guy who wears panties and fishnet stockings.

Comment

STFU DLH

Comment

Oscar can dream on, but the reality is that Alvarez must sign with Top Rank if he wants any chance in participating in the Pacquiao sweepstakes

Comment

Originally posted by dcdc View Post
                  Man, Canelo is ALOT faster then i thought....

nah. he's too stiff for pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    I see what you sayin Cuauht homie. But ODH is hyping the WRONG fight. There will be NO chance of this fight even going down. If he wants to hype Canelo(Which I agree with ya he should be hypin his name), then he needs to do it at 154 and up. They aren't gonna get Pac to come up to 154, and Saul cant make 147 no more. So it's pointless to hype in that fashion IMO.
                    LOL It doesn't matter man, he's just making outlandish statements to get people's attention and I see it has worked.

He could have said Canelo could fight Klitchko next, it doesn't matter he's just hyping the kid up, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      Canelo has a lot of questions to answer before he can even begin to even think of a Pac fight.
                      Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      I think I might make a poll, who gets more hate....Oscar De La Hoya or Hitler, I think it will be close.

HE'S A FUKIN PROMOTER PEOPLE, WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?????

It's his job to hype up his fighters, that is how you make money, I don't know if most of you understand this. See in boxing, there's this thing called a purse, not like a womans purse but a purse meaning the amount of money you will make for the fight. The more you win, the more money you make. The higher quality opponent, the more money you make.

It's the PROMOTERS job to get him the biggest fights and most money.....

It's really not that complicated people, really it isn't.
                      Amen to that, brotha!

Comment

Working...
                      X