No announcement yet.

A woman who can't cook is worthless?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
    I know nowadays men and women are supposed to be all equal and stuff and men are supposed to be Gordon Ramsay in the Kitchen but a girl who can't cook rice or make me decent meal is worthless in my books.

Would you marry a woman and spend the rest of your life with a girl who can't cook for ****?
    Hell phuking yes I would, if she made a grip of money, who needs a woman who can cook if she can bring home the bacon and the chedda'
    Now a broke biatch that can't cook, that is worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by patrishaTNTryan View Post
      A man who can't cook is also worthless.
      That's what you say but when it comes down to it you'd prefer a man who gives you a good bang bang and can only make beans and toast to a clinique moisturiser wearing ponce who can do the gourmet. Men are the hunters, and women are the gatherers. When they gathered the veg, they made soup for lunch and men got the steak in for supper. FACT! I can cook but if my bird can't, she better be on a good salary so someone can chill

Comment

I think a woman being able to cook is kind of a bonus. I would marry a woman who couldn't cook and i would just eat canned food for the rest of my life and pound that vag after polishing off my can of stew....now a woman without a vigina is worthless, I would say she is not much of a woman at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          I think a woman being able to cook is kind of a bonus. I would marry a woman who couldn't cook and i would just eat canned food for the rest of my life and pound that vag after polishing off my can of stew....now a woman without a vigina is worthless, I would say she is not much of a woman at all.
          Okay why would you even be with a women without a vagina in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
            Okay why would you even be with a women without a vagina in the first place?
            Exactly! he could have at least said tight before mentioning the vag.

My idea of a perfect oman is one you can come home to from work and get a blow job before having a nice freshly cooked dinner at teatime. I would like fish tagine and saffron rice with butter and herb croutons for my tea at 6pm after a nice blowie at 5.30pm followed by a massage. That's what I would call a real woman!

Comment

i would definitely want a woman who can cook. eating out is expensive and take out gets old. she should at least be a better cook than i am.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                If my girl or my future wifey can cook, that would be a plus.

Whats really important is if she's open to try new things in bed, now thats a keeper.

Two in the pink one in the stink
                i agree

you can always order out for food. but if you have to order out for sex....not good in the relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by VKlitschko#1 View Post
                  Every adult male I know cooks well and cooks often. The feminist women I know refuse to cook cause they believe they're too good for it. We should humiliate them in public, having them stir giant pots of spaghetti. Then men can throw noodles at their bare breasts to see if they stick or not. If they stick they're fully cooked.
                  Hahahaha! Best post I've read in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post

I second this.......

Comment

As long as she could accept eating quickmeals most days of the week, cuz I sure as hell ain't gonna cook.

Comment

Working...
                      X