Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: I Made History & People Act Like I Don't Even Exist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I didn't even realise she's only 22. I guess a good age to turn pro mind you. I remember her in 2012 since I am a Londoner.

Sadly I don't follow women's boxing but have seen highlights etc

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I used to be a fan until she was PROUD of her UNC Leon suker punching Jose.

She has NO CLASS!!! DeGale called her out for that BS and she attacked him. FINALLY someone from her team told her to STFU!!! And she listened then deleted her comments.
      What is this about?

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
        Neither of those is a valid option for her. Europe has like 2 female boxers at 168 and the UFC (or MMA in General) doesn't have a female division that goes anywhere near 168lbs.
        Ann Wolfe anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
          Ann Wolfe anyone?
          What about her? She's a retired boxer who now torture boxers into shape and play in movies. I'm pretty sure she's done with boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
            What about her? She's a retired boxer who now torture boxers into shape and play in movies. I'm pretty sure she's done with boxing.
            I know shes retired but I would actually see some hype about it if they both got paid well. Ann was the same size at least

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
              I know shes retired but I would actually see some hype about it if they both got paid well. Ann was the same size at least
              Well to be fair if Wolfe was to come back even after 11-years of retirement and at the age of 46 she'll probably be a top 3 fighter in the division.

But I would rather not see Wolfe get pummeled after retiring with a respectable record.

Comment

Harsh reality: nobody cares about women's boxing.

Comment

Lmao no excuse I'm rooting for Jose but he clearly hit him after the bell on purpose when he was on his way to winning anyway which was a cheap move.

Comment

I wish I lived there to bro we live and die by honor here in AZ. Floyd didn't sucker punch Charlie Z. Z sucker punched him **** are you talking about. Dude punched Dirrel after the bell on purpose when he was winning anyway that's a ***** move and he caught one back it's simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      I used to be a fan until she was PROUD of her UNC Leon suker punching Jose.

She has NO CLASS!!! DeGale called her out for that BS and she attacked him. FINALLY someone from her team told her to STFU!!! And she listened then deleted her comments.
                      You took the words right out of my mouth. I was going to say the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X