No announcement yet.

Conspiracy Theory of My Own

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy Theory of My Own

The Majority of the united states sea food comes from the gulf of mexico thats gone. around 30% of us produce is from so cal and thats gone now because the federal government wants to save a minow. Simultaneously food and oil prices will rise and squeeze a lil harder on ppl who already barely have jobs to scrape by. im not sure of anything beyond that but thats how i see these things.

Originally posted by LoneBum View Post
    The Majority of the united states sea food comes from the gulf of mexico thats gone. around 30% of us produce is from so cal and thats gone now because the federal government wants to save a minow. Simultaneously food and oil prices will rise and squeeze a lil harder on ppl who already barely have jobs to scrape by. im not sure of anything beyond that but thats how i see these things.
    I go to this place called swans thats run by Mennonites. they sell packaged goods that might be alittle dented or things like that. like a gallon of munite maid OJ is like 1.00$ there boxes of tastey cakes 5 for 5$ cambels soup cans 10 for 1$ 12 pack flats of yogurt 2 for 3$ and all kinds of stuff.

if people are having problems scraping together money for food they arnt going to the food stores they should be....or maybe they should plant a garden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
      I go to this place called swans thats run by Mennonites. they sell packaged goods that might be alittle dented or things like that. like a gallon of munite maid OJ is like 1.00$ there boxes of tastey cakes 5 for 5$ cambels soup cans 10 for 1$ 12 pack flats of yogurt 2 for 3$ and all kinds of stuff.

if people are having problems scraping together money for food they arnt going to the food stores they should be....or maybe they should plant a garden.
      i wish we had a damaged goods store here,you get some really good deals,at the moment my girl will only eat **** from whole foods,thats going to change quick there prices are awful.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        i wish we had a damaged goods store here,you get some really good deals,at the moment my girl will only eat **** from whole foods,thats going to change quick there prices are awful.
        mine too tell me about it. i seriously tell her to get everything but meat and produce at food4less you know cereal bread and such but she loves whole foods and vons

Comment

mine too tell me about it. i seriously tell her to get everything but meat and produce at food4less you know cereal bread and such but she loves whole foods and vons
          Damn bro Vons is a ripoff you get the same **** at albertsons for much less.

Comment

Definitely.

I get my meat from costco or the butcher and my fruits/veggies from the produce stand everything else from Swans Pantry for 50+% off.

Comment

Definitely.

I get my meat from costco or the butcher and my fruits/veggies from the produce stand everything else from Swans Pantry for 50+% off.
              I go to Fresh and Easy quality meat at decent prices,i just tell the old lady i bought it from Wholefoods when she comes over for dinner lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Damn bro Vons is a ripoff you get the same **** at albertsons for much less.
                yeah tell me about it its tight nowadays shes startin to see that now but only now.

Comment

Definitely.

thats the best way to do it nowadays

Comment

I'm not sure I understand. What's the advantage of squeezing people who are already struggling?

Comment

Working...
                    X