No announcement yet.

posting the vid of my fight fight from this weekend soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posting the vid of my fight fight from this weekend soon

I beat a kid in a 3 round fight with only 2 minutes a round... i know it wasnt much of a fight but i handled him pretty easily, he kept on leaping in with left hooks so the whole fight i just swatted his left away and rocked him with a right uppercut, he seriously must of done it at least 5 times.

Well i won all three rounds and without the headguards on i think he would of been down in the first round, im not trying to hype myself the kid just wasnt that good.

This fight was also an experiment fight almost too i tried a completely different style of just moving around a lot more and using a lot of jabs and almost no body punching. All my other fights i just kinda brawled and got really close and chopped away at the body and threw almost no jabs, but my trainer has told me that can only work against fighters im stronger than so he started teaching me to fight a whole different way and i gotta say i like it alot more

i gotta call the place i fought at to see if i can get a copy of the fight and when i get it ill definetly post it.

Just about all Amatuer fights are 3, 2 minute rounds. unless your fighting in the open division. But a win is a win. Good job, keep it up. Waiting to see the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JUHL View Post
      Just about all Amatuer fights are 3, 2 minute rounds. unless your fighting in the open division. But a win is a win. Good job, keep it up. Waiting to see the fight.
      yea i know but i feel like im barely even fighting when its that short

Comment

ha, then you must be in superior shape. cuz most kids that fight, are pretty tired when that last minute or so comes around.

Comment

Working...
        X