No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Confident I Can Be Champ By December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm Confident I Can Be Champ By December

AMIR KHAN claims he is “100 percent” on course to become a world champion once again by the end of this year.

The Bolton bruiser is confident of muscling his way back into the world title picture despite an unconvincing points win over Julio Diaz in Sheffield on Saturday.

The former two-time world light-welterweight champion hardly turned in the kind of devastating show needed to convince those who doubt his ability to get back to the top.

But Khan was bullish after his hard-earned victory and said: “Yes, I am 100 percent certain that I can become a world champion again by December.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

This chump needs to accept that he is not and will never be an elite level fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloFan View Post
      This chump needs to accept that he is not and will never be an elite level fighter.
      And Canelo will? Canelo is the most protected fighter in boxing.
      He would've never fought Trout, if not in Texas and he arguably lost the fight.
      Canelo gassed in 5 rounds and was outworked. Everything Marquez said about Canelo is correct.

Comment

He is already a champ of crybabys. Cant wait to see him get KTFO again

Comment

Originally posted by Amirwillrise View Post
          Canelo gassed in 5 rounds and was outworked. Everything Marquez said about Canelo is correct.
          Ok... how many times did Canelo get KOed?? That what i thought...

Comment

Yeah OK, let's get Canelo outta the discussion.

Khan is hilarious. He takes himself so seriously and appears to try to improve his skills just as hard, but he just can't put it all together. I like watching him box, he's got fast hands and some power, but he just can't figure out how to plant his feet and throw a professional punch. It's like his legs have a mind of their own, he's always bouncing around throwing punches.

He's fun to watch. I want to root for him and see him do well, but if he gets rocked with a big shot and does his chicken dance around the ring, that's just as much fun. Watching his fights are a win-win. He's either gonna unload some wicked combos and have success, or get caught with a hook (which for god knows why he can't avoid) and put on his butt. Or a combination of both. Either way, win-win for me sitting at home watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Amirwillrise View Post
              Gets been KOd twice

Floored 9 times to the likes of diaz & limond

Don't compare khan to canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
                Gets been KOd twice

Floored 9 times to the likes of diaz & limond

Don't compare khan to canelo.
                I agree with u 100% but wtf- Canelo's fluffer??U do know what a fluffer is right??
                Im not down with that..:-C

Comment

This is what i mean about Khan, no matter how crappy he looks or how many loses he gets, he pretends that the bad stuff never happened and he is deserving of high praise. He is a prime example of a narcissistic egomaniac.

Comment

a gift title from don sulaiman perhaps? and yes an interim title

Comment

Working...
                    X