No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather: Mayweather-Pacquiao in Dubai, Guerrero wants $4 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    He offered 40 million flat....but you think that had Manny announced he was willing to take 45%, rather than waiting 10 months later to say so, that they wouldn't have negotiated a % split???

I'm not getting into this.....really it's been done so many times.
    floyd made it clear he would'nt have settled for 60 % split when merchant asked him , you think he would've agreed to a 55%?...

tbh , im over this myself but i just wanted to correct the wrong informations in your post.
    Last edited by puga; 02-07-2013, 10:04 PM.

Comment

i know jeff is his uncle and all, but would he seriously know what's going on with floyd? i honestly don't think he does. i wouldn't take anyone's word on what's happening with floyd and his career unless it's coming from floyd himself, or ellerbe. that said, mayweather/pacquiao isn't happening. if it is, for some stupid reason, it'll be in the US. i also doubt guerrero is asking for that much. that's just ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Well I'd still rather see Pacquiao, Bradley, and Marquez 2 before Devon. But those have no chance at happening.
        Agree on all three, even the JMM rematch which I don't see going much differently than the first time. Matthysse honestly would be more interesting to me than Alexander, not saying he deseves it more, but it'd interest me more.

Comment

Floyd is smart enough to know that his numbers depend on fighting a fighter of Hispanic descent on Cinco de Mayo weekend! If he picks Devon, Canelo better fight a monster or the event bombs by PBF standards. Who knows maybe he goes for Canelo in May. If so throw Devon in against Robert as an appetizer;-)

Comment

I don't get why ppl are shocked by this. Oscar used to do the same thing. He even did it to Floyd in fact. Guy like them offer u a big money fight, u take it and u get ready to fight. Trying to get more basically gets u nowhere. That's exactly why we never saw Floyd/Oscar 2. So u can't blame Floyd for this because frankly Guerrero is pricing himself out if this is to be believed.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              I don't get why ppl are shocked by this. Oscar used to do the same thing. He even did it to Floyd in fact. Guy like them offer u a big money fight, u take it and u get ready to fight. Trying to get more basically gets u nowhere. That's exactly why we never saw Floyd/Oscar 2. So u can't blame Floyd for this because frankly Guerrero is pricing himself out if this is to be believed.

Comment

if robert is really asking 4 mil , then he is indeed pricing himself out given ortiz just got 2.5 and marquez (i believe) got 3.5 total...

but 1.5 mil wheter it'd be robert's career high , is just lowballing him imo

Comment

Put it this way. If Guerrero don't accept the $2.5 Alexander will.

It's a very strong coincidence that Floyd was going to be attending Alexander vs. Brook live and that Alexander pulled out of the fight this week.

Comment

Why do people act like Jeff is totally normal? HE was saying people were trying to kill him not long ago in some bizarre paranoid interview.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP
                      Put it this way. If Guerrero don't accept the $2.5 Alexander will.

It's a very strong coincidence that Floyd was going to be attending Alexander vs. Brook live and that Alexander pulled out of the fight this week.
                      But I thought Floyd was trolling?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X