Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather a top 10 atg if he beats Martinez??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mayweather a top 10 atg if he beats Martinez??

Simple question,if Mayweather beat Sergio Martinez..Would you consider him(Mayweather)an ATG???
    Yes
    34.00%
    NO
    66.00%

Even if he beat him at 160, nope~

He could probably have beat everyone possible that people wanted him to fight and beat Martinez at 160 and still would come up short.

Comment

Can you please list your top 30 atg list & who you'd bump out to put Floyd in there if he beats Martinez please??

Top 10 is absolutely out of the question. Hell even top 30. But just to make it realistic, I don't even sure how Floyd can be a top 30 all time great.

Comment

hell f0cking no... is sergio an atg? lol

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          hell f0cking no... is sergio an atg? lol
          No,but he is a very dangerous fighter..

Comment

also , floyd beating sergio at 154 is as good as ward beating dawson at 168.. no biggie

Comment

Floyd have a long way to go to get to top 30 ATG, the sad thing is, hes at the end of his career... He had so much talent.

Comment

No, but he would have a very good win on his cv and would be going into the fight as not the overwhelming favourite with all the advantages.
                Best fight for Floyd out there as it stands today, but I doubt he takes it

Comment

resume still way too thin when compared to the top 10 guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Can you please list your top 30 atg list & who you'd bump out to put Floyd in there if he beats Martinez please??

Top 10 is absolutely out of the question. Hell even top 30. But just to make it realistic, I don't even sure how Floyd can be a top 30 all time great.
                    I always felt Floyd would make my top 40-50 atg...But you make a very good point,it's hard to find a slot for him in a top 40..But I just think if Mayweather would take a fight with Martinez and win..He deserves to be bumped up a bit imo..Top 10 I'd agree is over doing it,but I'd have to find room for Mayweather in a top 30 list with a win like that...

Comment

Working...
                    X