Collapse
No announcement yet.

Austin Trout: "If we want too we can push this litle dude around"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trout, a very good fighter, is gonna get his ass beat. He isn't pushing Cotto around the ring shooting a jab and then backing away. If he wants to fight on inside, that just makes it easier for Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      Trout, a very good fighter, is gonna get his ass beat. He isn't pushing Cotto around the ring shooting a jab and then backing away. If he wants to fight on inside, that just makes it easier for Cotto.
      Want to bet a couple Billion he won't KO Trout?

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        your overrating cotto and underestimating trout

mayogra,margarito and foreman were either past it or weren't **** to begin with

and as for Floyd he's a welter so cotto's performance is deceiving

trout's really the first 154 pounder cotto will face

Comment

the bigger they are.................you guys know the rest War Cotto!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            the bigger they are.................you guys know the rest War Cotto!!!
            Actually Cotto lost to two smaller guys and 1 bigger one.

Comment

Trout will have to impose his size on Cotto to win, if he fights off the backfoot, he won't win. He will have to throw high volume and move forward. I think he can do it, but I don't know how long he can sustain it. If he allows Cotto to fight at a comfortable pace, he won't win.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                just cant lay off the cotto threads....

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                  your overrating cotto and underestimating trout

mayogra,margarito and foreman were either past it or weren't **** to begin with

and as for Floyd he's a welter so cotto's performance is deceiving

trout's really the first 154 pounder cotto will face
                  Overrating Cotto? Underrating Trout? Trout's best wins are are Rigoberto Alvarez, David Lopez, and Delvin Rodiguez. Cotto's best wins at this weight are the three you mentioned. I'm not so sure Trout's wins are all that impressive. He very long athletic boxer. I think it will take Cotto time to find the best method to attack him, but he's dealt with more difficult styles. He'll win. Cotto is by far, even this 154 pound version, better than anyone Trout has faced, and it's not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    So you think Cotto is going to win, just that Trout will stay away enough not get to stopped.

Comment

i wanna bet on cotto on this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X