Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams in Motorcycle Accident, Currently Paralyzed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I swear to God i would going to buy my first bike (Moped - Well Vespa) next month, My mum hates those things but because she lives in Arizona now which is far away from me i took the decision to get one after many years and years or going over it but now am even more scared of getting this.

Comment

• im curious...was williams wearing a helmet or one of those spine protector vests??

Comment

• Damn Paul... praying for a speedy recovery. If anyone can come back it's The Punisher!

Comment

• Why is everyone saying IF this is true...?

Can't say I liked the guy, I was always quick to trash him but this is sad. Wouldn't wish this on anybody. This is why everyday I get on my bike I pray.

Hope P.Will makes it out of this. As a fellow biker, prayers to you bro.

Comment

• Horrible news. I hope Paul can make a recovery from this. This is the reason I won't go near motorcycles. Had 2 friends in the service who died in accidents and 1 friend who got seriously injured. I won't lie I'm afraid to be on the things.

Comment

• Hope Williams recovers and is alright.

Comment

• This is devastating. Simply devastating.

Comment

• My third post in this thread. Can't believe it and can't stop thinking about PWill since reading this. Feels like this is a friend even though we don't know eachother. I'm genuinely sad right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Why is everyone saying IF this is true...?

Can't say I liked the guy, I was always quick to trash him but this is sad. Wouldn't wish this on anybody. This is why everyday I get on my bike I pray.

Hope P.Will makes it out of this. As a fellow biker, prayers to you bro.
                    his trainer has confirmed this. richard schaefer also. cnn has an article on it also

Comment

• Horrible!! Just hoping Williams could pull a Vinney Pazienzia & make a full recovery & a full come back in boxing!!!He was going to be Canelo's first REAL opponent(that wasn't a tomato can, from a lower weight class or an washed up has been) & Canelo's first real test in his entire career!!
                      Last edited by Tomasio; 05-28-2012, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X