No announcement yet.

Saved a drunkass lady from a being a roadkill last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saved a drunkass lady from a being a roadkill last night

long story short after me and my buddies left the bar, we saw a lady stumbling in the middle of the hihgway, boom she slips and lays there like pwill. we were in my buddies truck, drove closer to pick her ass up off the road then all of a sudden theres an incoming SUV. i jumped out my buddies truck to wave in front of suv to stop risking my own life at it, well i wasnt really in front but in the middle of the street too ! man on man if we werent there, or been there a second too late, that lady woudlve been bad news.

ugh and the best part after we picked her up and walk her safely to her house, she told us to leave her alone and dont worry about her.

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    long story short after me and my buddies left the bar, we saw a lady stumbling in the middle of the hihgway, boom she slips and lays there like pwill. we were in my buddies truck, drove closer to pick her ass up off the road then all of a sudden theres an incoming SUV. i jumped out my buddies truck to wave in front of suv to stop risking my own life at it, well i wasnt really in front but in the middle of the street too ! man on man if we werent there, or been there a second too late, that lady woudlve been bad news.

ugh and the best part after we picked her up and walk her safely to her house, she told us to leave her alone and dont worry about her.

i'm convinced he's still there and the person who fought lara was a stunt double

Comment

and then you walked into the local mens room and tapped some guy at the urinal on the shoulder

Comment

and you didnt take a pic of her ****

1 star thread

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          and you didnt take a pic of her ****

1 star thread
          shes like 40 bro. and she was gross looking. if she was any hotter you know its on

Comment

I was thinking this story would've ended in a gangbang.

Disappointed.

Comment

Was this before or after you tapped a guy on the shoulder to have a look at his nob?

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                I was thinking this story would've ended in a gangbang.

Disappointed.
                read the whole damn post waiting for that...

Comment

Meat is one of these guys that orders a Mcdonald's Big Mac meal that come standard with a recycled paper bag but he will tell his friends he went to a 'save the forest' event and fought against loggers to save a tree.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                    Meat is one of these guys that orders a Mcdonald's Big Mac meal that come standard with a recycled paper bag but he will tell his friends he went to a 'save the forest' event and fought against loggers to save a tree.

Comment

Working...
                    X