• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• online ranking

what is your online ranking on fnr4

lets see whos the highest and i know left2body is quite high and natasric

Two hundred and something.

My record online is 65-5 and I'm on a 35 game winning streak.

(3 of my losses were due to disconnects!)

A lot of the guys in the top 100 are frauds. They just fight bums over and over and many of them will refuse to fight anyone with a good record.

Comment

I'm only rank 900 or something. I've only had 21 fights so far. Won 19.

Anybody with a decent record won't fight me. They back out as soon as they see my record. There is far too many frauds in the top 20. If you look at their average opponent skill level it's always level 1.

Comment

I read the first patch which is coming out very soon which will fix the stamina issues online, and it will fix the ranking system and the belt holder problem (currently a belt holder can just pass of belt to friend then return, etc.).

Bodyspammers are about to have a heart attack, lol.

Comment

Comment

4-0 online.

i played a bunch of unranked for a while 1st because still not that great at controls. gettin it though.

4-0 online. ranked somewhere in the 9900's haha

Comment

I'm 200+ haven't played today yet. But I had a huge router problem last week and lost 9 matches till I figured out it was my router. (Figured it out with Don Corleon on UFC).

I beat the #37 guy 2-1 with him as SRR and me as Hagler. One thing I hate is being FORCED to use damn MW's when I want to fight as a WW.

I also have one crazy loss where the guy illegal blowed me about 3-4 times had 2 points deducted and then FIRST TIME I headbutt him I get DQ'd I swear to god this is the truth against a Haymaker spammer named Rasta_(something)_PR.

I also have 8-10 wins against guys who start to lose but then just illegal blow till they get DQ'd. That seems to be happenining more often now.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
                I beat the #37 guy 2-1 with him as SRR and me as Hagler. One thing I hate is being FORCED to use damn MW's when I want to fight as a WW.
                tell me about it. That extra weight and size really matters, the punches are so much harder for a 160 pound guy compared to 147. If I feel my opponent might not be as good as me, I pick 147 guys but still it's a gamble.

I got SOOO lucky yesterday. My opponent picked Pernell Whitaker (135) and by mistake I pressed x and picked Nonito Donaire (112)!!! It was a joke the difference in size. Luckily my opponent wasn't all that great and i out boxed him for 6 rounds then he quit, so I got the win. Anyone the least bit aggressive could have KO'd me.

I also have 8-10 wins against guys who start to lose but then just illegal blow till they get DQ'd. That seems to be happenining more often now.
                same here, at least 4-5 times. It's weird because a couple times there was no need and the fight was really close. I guess they just cant handle not being able to KO their opponent and get frustrated, Golota style.

I hope to fight you in the PS3 tournament, it seems you & I have similar rankings.
                Last edited by ИATAS; 07-06-2009, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  tell me about it. That extra weight and size really matters, the punches are so much harder for a 160 pound guy compared to 147. If I feel my opponent might not be as good as me, I pick 147 guys but still it's a gamble.

I got SOOO lucky yesterday. My opponent picked Pernell Whitaker (135) and by mistake I pressed x and picked Nonito Donaire (112)!!! It was a joke the difference in size. Luckily my opponent wasn't all that great and i out boxed him for 6 rounds then he quit, so I got the win. Anyone the least bit aggressive could have KO'd me.
                  ****!!! I have always thought that skills would even out and the weight would not matter. FUK ME!!! Damn. My Judah has been constantly getting whooped online by Hagler for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 :) View Post
                    ****!!! I have always thought that skills would even out and the weight would not matter. FUK ME!!! Damn. My Judah has been constantly getting whooped online by Hagler for a reason
                    well it can. For example I often fight and beat 160 pound guys with Tommy Hearns, but Hearns is taller then all of them and has a longer reach, so it sort of cancels out. But if you get nailed with a good haymaker, it's almost certain instant stun mode, which sucks.

Also, you have to remember that the fighters stats are capped at certain weights, so for example (not real numbers just throwing it out there) right/left hand power for a welterweight the max lets say is 60 but for a middleweight it's 80.

Smaller guys will have faster foot movement and overall speed though. Just gotta watch out for teh big punches

Comment

Working...
                    X