• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRAVI$ why you question his heart ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
      TRAVI$ why you question his heart ?
      I'm not sure if Heart is the right word, but his inability to get up after a KD and grind out a result or even stay competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
        I'm not sure if Heart is the right word, but his inability to get up after a KD and grind out a result or even stay competitive.
        That is exactly what he did do. Well almost.....

Comment

There is a case there i suppose, but his stamina just seems to be THAT bad that he cant drag it up when he needs to. Eubank had bad stamina, but he always dragged it up because he had tons of heart. However Taylor has worse stamina that Eubank imo.

So i dont know if you can question his heart OR NOT.

Comment

The guy is a great boxer, has good speed and power and SHOULD be the #1 SMW
            But to let all that be undermined by poor stamina and no heart* is ridiculous...
            jermain taylor doeshave heart. Hemay not have a granite chin,but his heart shouldnt be in question.Bottom line is if you think jt has no heart,ur a fuckin idiot

Comment

Originally posted by DeafCon View Post
              That is exactly what he did do. Well almost.....
              In the 12th round, he went down then got dragged into exchanging with Froch and got KO'd...

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
              There is a case there i suppose, but his stamina just seems to be THAT bad that he cant drag it up when he needs to. Eubank had bad stamina, but he always dragged it up because he had tons of heart. However Taylor has worse stamina that Eubank imo.

So i dont know if you can question his heart OR NOT.
              Could be... It probably didn't help that he took bombs from big hitters like Froch and Pavlik
              But if his Stamina was better, he would be able to carry on boxing and not get tagged.

Comment

In the 12th round, he went down then got dragged into exchanging with Froch and got KO'd...

Could be... It probably didn't help that he took bombs from big hitters like Froch and Pavlik
                But if his Stamina was better, he would be able to carry on boxing and not get tagged.
                He still got up from a horrific knockdown but he should of clinched in order to survive. Taylor has plenty of heart.

Comment

so cotto, mosley, marg, and pac all have no heart? these four fighters have been down in fights that were disastrous.....

Comment

Ok, I concede that heart is not the correct word...

Comment

Taylor fades out in later rounds, is suspect to getting stopped late on and struggles to grind out a result... I guess then his Stamina and Chin are the problems, not heart.

Comment

Working...
                      X