Tito Ortiz fighting 3 times in 2004?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tito Ortiz fighting 3 times in 2004?

Here is a post from Tito himself on the UG:

First Happy New Year to all my fans. This year will be my year. I plan to fight three times thats right three times. You all will see the old Tito back. Respect and Tito Ortiz will not be in the same sentence until I am champ again. Unless its disrespect. I will never respect any of my oppoenets again like I did Randy. From now on Iam just going to try to hurt them. No more game plans just punishment. When I fight Chuck I dont care if I win or lose I am just going to try to hurt him really bad. I will have three rounds to punish him as much as possible. I just dont care anymore. Everyone at 205 are my enemy. On April 2 there will be a serious beating given. So spread the Word and Let The Punishment Begin!!!!!!!!!! Tito Ortiz's fans will be on top by the end of this year. I promise!!!! Thanks for all the support. Tito Ortiz (The Huntington Beach Bad Boy)

So I guess the Tito Ortiz we've been seeing the past few years wasn't the real Tito?

Comment

Where's old Tito?

Comment

Who would win between Old Tito and old Vitor???

Comment

Honestly Tito, I'll belive it when I see it

Comment

Re: Tito Ortiz fighting 3 times in 2004?

Respect and Tito Ortiz will not be in the same sentence until I am champ again.
            When has it ever been?

Comment

Originally posted by mmafanman
              So I guess the Tito Ortiz we've been seeing the past few years wasn't the real Tito?

LOL mmafanman.........

Comment

Tito's a great fighter. Like him or not the guy is good.
                He says he respected Randy too much but I don't think he respected him enough. He thought he was going to out wrestle him.
                Tito is becoming a very well rounded fighter and when his mental game catches up with his athletic ability he'll be on top of the #205 division.

Comment

New Tito would lose to Old Vitor, but the New Vitor would get owned by Old Tito. Tito 3.0 is more than ready for Vitor 3.2

This is GOOD

Comment

Re: Re: Tito Ortiz fighting 3 times in 2004?

Originally posted by lightweight
                    When has it ever been?
                    Win Wanderlei Silva Decision UFC 25 - Ultimate Japan 3 4-14-2000
                    Win Yuki Kondo Submission (Neck Crank/Choke) UFC 29 - Defense of the Belts 12-16-2000
                    Win Evan Tanner KO (Slam) UFC 30 - Battle on the Boardwalk 2-23-2001
                    Win Elvis Sinosic TKO (Cut) UFC 32 - Showdown in the Meadowlands 6-29-2001
                    Win Vladimir Matyushenko Decision (Unanimous) UFC 33 - Victory in Vegas 9-28-2001
                    Win Ken Shamrock Submission (Fatigue) UFC 40 - Vendetta

Comment

Working...
                    X