No announcement yet.

Rios Cusses Out Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    his weight fluxuation doesn't bode well for him in the future. didn't he have to take off 30+ pounds before the ABril fight? He looked horrible in that fight. Imagine if he has to take off that weight before a broner/matthysse levl fight?

it wont be long before 140 becomes a struggle for him to make...and once he moves up again, game over...he's gonna get lit up bad

Comment

• Originally posted by bose View Post
      Every fighter has the potential its part of boxing. Lets not be ignorant when it comes to boxing dangers.
      Am not am,an ex-amateur boxer myself but am asking that particular question because I havent been around Latinos before and the way he speaks could have either been himself starting to or due to his accent.. So yea no one is "Ignorant" to the "Dangers" of boxing.

Comment

• Daing, Rios already sounding punch drunk.

Comment

• Anyone CAN get it, but the only person that's gonna get the CANvas is "the problem" by a mexiCAN ameriCAN....ya dig!!!

Comment

• Fight ain't never happening tho...

Comment

• Broner called out Rios twice Rios is returning the favor talking **** back

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                Just watched it.

This is weak. Broner isn't even his weight class for starters and on top of that why isn't he so animated about fighting Lucas Matthyse? Where are the Lucas videos? Out of all the fighters he could talk **** about he picks the lightweight?

Why does he want Broner so bad one second then hes just whatever as a fighter the next second.

Broner clearly annoyed him. He's under his skin big time Rios couldn't hide it. It's a fight I hope happens at 140.

If Rios REALLY wants the fight I hope he is as animated as getting Arum to make it happen. But of course we know that isn't the case and he's just spouting off because he's annoyed and maybe even jealous perhaps. You could hear it.

He was right when he said he'll never be Floyd or as good as Floyd though.
                to me it seems like to him its more than just a boxing match it seems like brandon really personally hates broner

Comment

• Originally posted by bose View Post
                  Broner calls out fighters than acts like he doesn't know them when they are willing to fight him such as Rios and Guererro both called out by Broner and they aggreed to a fight but now Broner acts like he didn't call them out first.

Broner just calls out name like his idol but has no intentions of fighting them.

Vasquez vs. Broner should happen but never will.
                  The Truth...

Comment

• Originally posted by Luffy View Post
                    to me it seems like to him its more than just a boxing match it seems like brandon really personally hates broner
                    I think hate's probably too strong a word. Rios just wouldn't be very likely to appreciate Broner's particular brand of stand-up comedy. And like anyone watching comedy they don't find funny it eventually just makes them angry.

Comment

• WAR RIOS!!! eff this clown broner up

Comment

Working...
                      X