Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ain't it ghetto how Danny Garcia's pops is in the club with his sons?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmarterTho... View Post
    I am sorry for your loss recently. Morales really tried though and I know the image of him in the fetal position on the canvas right next to the the Corona logo is hard to erase...but try. Danny didn't wanna kill him although it may have looked that way when he spun around and collapsed.
    LMAOL. Haters going to hate especially on rican cats.

Comment

Originally posted by SmarterTho... View Post
      I am sorry for your loss recently. Morales really tried though and I know the image of him in the fetal position on the canvas right next to the the Corona logo is hard to erase...but try. Danny didn't wanna kill him although it may have looked that way when he spun around and collapsed.
      He actually landed on the AT&T logo

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez
        If i, as a present Father, bred my son from birth, put in the work he's put in, developed him, watched him grow, and had him become WBC and WBO champion by age 24, i'd be enjoying every minute of it with him too...

In fact, I'd probably be f**king the women he's f**king as well....

and lol@ the "danny hasn't done anything for all this celebrating"...im guessing u dudes talking about it here on a message board are too mature and have accomplished too much in your lifetimes to consider a professional boxing championship a feat worth celebrating with your family and your peoples.....lol...kill urselves....
        bingo. better for the son to party with his dad who he knows will have his back no matter what. and if pops is chasing *****cat, who cares? it never goes out of style.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          He actually landed on the AT&T logo
          Is that from a Mexican stream?

Comment

There's being cool...then there's being a desperate middle aged lad wanabe in a club

Comment

Bam Bam or Khan in a rematch spark this clown.

Comment

pops havin fun. nothin wrong with that!

Comment

his son wack though man, he should try some reggeaton dude aint no big pun

Comment

Your body is always ageing but it shouldn't stop you from having fun, when it does then you probably start hating life.

Comment

ghetto is certainly the word for it. ghetto means different things to different people, though. to you, it probably means something good.

Comment

Working...
                      X