No announcement yet.

Video of Dana White calling Arum a moron over Pacquiao fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of Dana White calling Arum a moron over Pacquiao fight

I thought I would post up the video of Dana calling Arum a moron over staging Pacquiao/Marquez 4. Saw the story on a lot of site, but thought you would all appreciate the video over a written story.

I think he is right, Manny should of fought Bradley, and it would of kept the Mayweather fight intriguing still.

you tell'em Danna!

Comment

lol That's the anger of someone who bet a grip of cash on Pacquiao to win that fight. Why else would he be soo upset?

Not only that but wasn't it Paq who wanted the Marquez fight? He specifically stated there was nothing to prove against Bradley.

lol I think Dana might have lost a 4 or 5 hundred grand on this fight

Comment

Bob is a bastard but Dana White is the last person that needs to be giving him business advice.

Comment

looooooooooooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by Alex_Hayden View Post
            lol That's the anger of someone who bet a grip of cash on Pacquiao to win that fight. Why else would he be soo upset?

Not only that but wasn't it Paq who wanted the Marquez fight? He specifically stated there was nothing to prove against Bradley.

lol I think Dana might have lost a 4 or 5 hundred grand on this fight
            He JUST said he bet on Marquez..

Comment

It is baffling that they didn't do an immediate rematch with Bradley to get his belt back.

Comment

dana comes off as jealous in this vid

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  He JUST said he bet on Marquez..
                  I doubt he did. He didn't even remember Marquez's name when Mayweather was fighting him, and used Marquez's lack of popularity for the ending of several jokes, which signifies to me that he's not as big a boxing fan as he pretends to be.

I think it's just another example of Dana using any opportunity he can to attack Bob Arum. Not that Arum doesn't deserve it, but this isn't the pot calling the kettle black, it's the incompetent piece of **** calling the incompetent piece of **** an incompetent piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by billygoathurler View Post

I thought I would post up the video of Dana calling Arum a moron over staging Pacquiao/Marquez 4. Saw the story on a lot of site, but thought you would all appreciate the video over a written story.

I think he is right, Manny should of fought Bradley, and it would of kept the Mayweather fight intriguing still.
                    Dana is glad Manny got kayo. He doesnt want Manny blanketing his PPV events when they go head to head.

Comment

Working...
                    X