No announcement yet.

The very end of JDS-Carwin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The very end of JDS-Carwin

If it had gone on another 20 seconds, what do you think the chances are that Carwin could've finished that choke?

JDS said it wasn't tight. (End of the video)

Comment

Originally posted by Spice Boy FTW View Post
      If it had gone on another 20 seconds, what do you think the chances are that Carwin could've finished that choke?
      You obviously have never trained any Jiu Jitsu have you ? Jnr was in no trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
        You obviously have never trained any Jiu Jitsu have you ? Jnr was in no trouble
        I'd be willing to bet I've trained more BJJ than you, but thanks for the random **** attitude anyway. Seems like someone can't even ask a question these days

By the way, Ryron and Rener Gracie are of the opinion that Carwin could've submitted him from that position (assuming he had the skills). But I guess they've never trained any Jiu Jitsu eh?

Comment

zero chance. lol. That choke wasn't even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice Boy FTW View Post
            I'd be willing to bet I've trained more BJJ than you, but thanks for the random **** attitude anyway. Seems like someone can't even ask a question these days >
            You might be wrong there ...i wasn't being a dick mate ...but if you had of even rolled to any degree, you would know that choke was never there for someone like Carwin , hence my last post lol ,,,what gym do you train at bro ?? i might know it and the trainers there ?? Cheers Mrpedigree
            Last edited by CiganoBoxer; 06-18-2011, 04:47 PM.

Comment

I doubt it. JDS probably knew it was near the end of the fight and probably wasn't even trying.

Comment

Working...
              X