Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dude Meets Woman That Catfish Him On Tinder (Must Watch)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Dude Meets Woman That Catfish Him On Tinder (Must Watch)

https://youtu.be/THv3Q89q8_Y

Do people just walk around with their phones recording every moment of their day all the time?

I bet after he turned the recording off, he went back in there and ****ed her hard with R Kelly songs in the background, giving her the best sex ever while waking up the neighbors.

Then she reported him for rape. #metoodoe

Comment

lmfao "I feel chopped and screwed" lmfao

Comment

His own fault for being dopey enough to fall for it. Get photos off snap chat or something first.

Comment

"Imma stay off that app. You should to"

How you still getting catfished in 2018 with so many ways to verify like video messaging? And this woman knew she was catfishing and still went along with the meeting! But **** that. He shoulda at least got topped off for his troubles.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Do people just walk around with their phones recording every moment of their day all the time?

I bet after he turned the recording off, he went back in there and ****ed her hard with R Kelly songs in the background, giving her the best sex ever while waking up the neighbors.

Then she reported him for rape. #metoodoe
            I've been bamboozled! And then I ran outta dodge in slow motion!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I've been bamboozled! And then I ran outta dodge in slow motion!
              I'm bamboozled too.

She was nasty, I wouldn't even **** her with B.utler's dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                I'm bamboozled too.

She was nasty, I wouldn't even **** her with B.utler's dick.
                Respect homie... We are knowing each other... It's much appreciate on my side... I'm crazy, my wife thought about asking me to leave her life, talked to a few of my friends... Then I told her to stfu.. And pounded her.. Had to lock up jealous Jhonny, 275 k, I'll be fired as usual.. Die broke and misunderstood... I think I'm king of the hill bill or family guy Brian...

Comment

This gotta ba fake right coz if this is real, seriously? You have to humiliate her like that?

Comment

Working...
                  X