Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Danny Garcia To Withraw From Judah Bout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    Someone can be an open and honest pedophile so your point fails. If the rumours are true his honesty would get in the way of him being an unprofessional time wasting twat.
    :AOR: whos taling about being a pedophile? You trying to admit to something? WTF is wrong with you bro...You go from this....
    Boxing is also his job and it comes down to having a professional mentality. Do you think you could walk into your work place and let down your employee and colleagues because you're feeling unmotivated?
    To being a pedophile lmfao.....Like i said...another fail point by the "dumb and only"...Are you registered?

Comment

Using a mentally fragile fighter as an example isn't exactly a good idea, you mention Tyson but what about fighters like Wlad who campaign in a disgraceful division? They stay in shape and they stay motivated because they are professional.

In any case Tyson had enough professionalism to get in shape and take his ass whipping like a man.
      LOL. Huh? Let me break this down, your way out in left field.

1. Tyson is the perfect example of a fighter not being motivated for a fight and slacking off in training camp. That's how I know your completely missing my point.

2. Wlad has been on top for years and has completely cleaned out his division. He fights the top guys, has been KO'd before and understands that his reign on top can end with one punch.

And again, I'm not defending Garcia dropping out of this fight which I've said already.

The only point I am making is that "Garcia is not motivated for this fight because he's fighting a washed up 35 year old has been and this fight does nothing for his career?"

Do you agree or disagree?

Comment

I'm not missing your point. You asked a question ''How can he continue to get motivated'' and I provided you with an answer, it is his job. It doesn't matter if the task is challenging they're paying him to get in shape and put on a performance.

I will blame promoters for a lot of things but their fighter behaving like an immature prick? Nope.
        Maybe hes a pedophile....I mean , using your logic! :AOR:

Comment

• [QUOTE=PBP;12961079]People lose motivation when they are no longer being challenged. Plain and simple. It's a fact. You can't argue against it.QUOTE]Actually you can argue against it. Every fighter is different and all there is is a rumor. Untill there is some official word, Garcia is bound by contract and the fight is on.

Comment

• [QUOTE=richardt;12961174]
            Originally posted by PBP View Post
            People lose motivation when they are no longer being challenged. Plain and simple. It's a fact. You can't argue against it.QUOTE]Actually you can argue against it. Every fighter is different and all there is is a rumor. Untill there is some official word, Garcia is bound by contract and the fight is on and Judah will train as he has been doing.

But I never said every fighter can't motivate themselves and I'm not excusing Garcia. I'm simply giving a reason as to why he, in this particular instance can't get up for this fight.

Comment

• JUdah is a bum. Nothing motivates like money. Everyone knows Judah is a wash job that fights mostly tin cans. He wants better. Judah isnt better! Thats why Judah tried to make the press conferences look all hyped. He does all that talking then later does the chicken dance. Who takes his serious...Not most fans...Not Garcia...so how can he be motivated?

Comment

• [QUOTE=PBP;12961178]
                Originally posted by richardt View Post

But I never said every fighter can't motivate themselves and I'm not excusing Garcia. I'm simply giving a reason as to why he, in this particular instance can't get up for this fight.
                But you really have no basis for saying so, we don't know what his motivation is like. Your grasping in the air trying to rationalize things and you may be right, but there is no point arguing about it cause we don't really know. The fact that Zab has been around this long says that you should never count the man out, I don't know if Garcia would overlook him, but we'll see when something official comes out.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  JUdah is a bum. Nothing motivates like money. Everyone knows Judah is a wash job that fights mostly tin cans. He wants better. Judah isnt better! Thats why Judah tried to make the press conferences look all hyped. He does all that talking then later does the chicken dance. Who takes his serious...Not most fans...Not Garcia...so how can he be motivated?
                  Do you ever having good to say about any fighter besides pac? get off his nuts. Zab is gatekeeper type of fighter he's not elite, but in no way is he a bum. Is Matthysee a bum because he lost to Zab (officially)?

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    JUdah is a bum. Nothing motivates like money. Everyone knows Judah is a wash job that fights mostly tin cans. He wants better. Judah isnt better! Thats why Judah tried to make the press conferences look all hyped. He does all that talking then later does the chicken dance. Who takes his serious...Not most fans...Not Garcia...so how can he be motivated?
                    SO shouldnt he be motivated by the ~1.5 mil golden boy is giving him for fighting a bum?

Comment

• [QUOTE=DanboSmitty;12961199]
                      Originally posted by PBP View Post

But you really have no basis for saying so, we don't know what his motivation is like. Your grasping in the air trying to rationalize things and you may be right, but there is no point arguing about it cause we don't really know. The fact that Zab has been around this long says that you should never count the man out, I don't know if Garcia would overlook him, but we'll see when something official comes out.
                      I agree. I'm basing it off speculation that he's taking camp lightly.

Comment

Working...
                      X