No announcement yet.

calzaghe wii advert

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calzaghe wii advert

im a calzaghe fan, but this was toe curlingly cringe making, if u can find it watch it....

Originally posted by ironjab View Post
    im a calzaghe fan, but this was toe curlingly cringe making, if u can find it watch it....
    It was ok...

Comment

I seen it, calzaghe and his son, i liked it

Comment

were the harry redknapp ones any better? i think not (but then arry is 10 times the legend calzaghe could ever be, so he's forgiven)

Comment

Originally posted by ophqui View Post
          were the harry redknapp ones any better? i think not (but then arry is 10 times the legend calzaghe could ever be, so he's forgiven)
          Calzaghe is god you slut

Comment

You know what one i hate? The Beyonce one for the DS how fake is her laugh!!!!!!

Comment

Carl Froch hates that one.

Comment

'arry and his Jamie are two annoyin bastards.

'arry needs to Iron his face, it's all creased.

Comment

Well said. i think more importantly the guy has a queer smile that even queers do not like and he is lacking in charm and charisma. therefore he is lacking in marketability. I think Warren was chatting **** in that documentary when he said he lost the Calvin Klein contract to Freddie Llungberg because he took his time thinking. I think Warren called CK and they told him to **** off but he called them again as his undies were smelly and he was too tight to buy some more

Comment

For anyone that has not seen it.

Comment

Working...
                    X