Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker vs. Chisora Could Land on Ruiz-Joshua, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker vs. Chisora Could Land on Ruiz-Joshua, Says Hearn

Eddie Hearn, promoter for heavyweights Derek Chisora and Joseph Parker, could very well match the two boxers in a high stakes showdown on December 7th. The December event, which takes place in Saudi Arabia, will be headlined by the highly anticipated rematch between IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO world champion Andy Ruiz and former beltholder Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Get ready for Andy Ruiz vs. Joseph Parker II.

Comment

I'd like to see some of Matchroom's up & comers such as John Docherty, Felix Cash & Josh Kelly early on the card.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Get ready for Andy Ruiz vs. Joseph Parker II.
        There first fight was epic. Would be much better fight than AJ vs Ruiz 2.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
          Ruiz knocks out both Chisora and Parker. Hopefully he brings all the belts back to PBC, so we can be ready for Wilder vs Ruiz. Assuming they both win their rematches.
          They already fought and Parker was never hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by SkiPete View Post
            They already fought and Parker was never hurt.
            They already fought and neither of them were hurt, but it was a war nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
              Ruiz knocks out both Chisora and Parker. Hopefully he brings all the belts back to PBC, so we can be ready for Wilder vs Ruiz. Assuming they both win their rematches.
              Keep dreaming...

Comment

Hearn can really stack this card , Hrgovic vs Hunter ,another heavy weight fight would get everyone's attention .

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                  I'd like to see some of Matchroom's up & comers such as John Docherty, Felix Cash & Josh Kelly early on the card.
                  Keep dreaming, mate.

The undercard will be mostly boxers managed by AJBXNG/258.

Comment

I like Chisora, but I’m not sure I’d want him on the undercard. I’d expect him to say something in the buildup that would get him 100 lashes, if not beheaded

Comment

Working...
                    X