Mikey Garcia in advanced talks on multi-fight deal with DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angel was right lol!

Comment

One fight I would love to see is Mikey Garcia vs Regis Prograis. I wonder if they could make that happen.

Comment

That's his best bet fighting the 140lb guys on DAZN.

Comment

I thought he wanted to fight the guys at 147?
          Not knocking his hustle but none of the names at 140 stack up to Spence-Thurman-Pac-Porter-D.Garcia-

Comment

wtf??? what happened to mikey being his own boss and making more money this way??? where those people at that was hollering about how much of a boss mikey was for leaving arum, aka TBE fans!!! where yall at now????

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
              Mikey Destroys GGG!
              by now, yall have to be looking at mikey as a PR instead of la raza?

Comment

I hope Mikey takes the money and whoops Triple Shyt

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                  Angel was right lol!
                  that rambling crack head ain't right about nothing! mikey was talking with arum there was rumors about him meeting with top rank. doesn't take a genius to figure out that he would also talked to dazn.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    wtf??? what happened to mikey being his own boss and making more money this way??? where those people at that was hollering about how much of a boss mikey was for leaving arum, aka TBE fans!!! where yall at now????
                    I don't know what you're upset at. Mikey is doing what is best for him. As a free agent, he could get the best deal possible for himself and that's what he's doing.

Now this could be a ploy to get more money for the DSG fight, or he doesn't want to fight at WW and has his eyes set on 140 where DAZN has more options for him.

Comment

Good for Mikey.

Not sure this is good for boxing fans or even DAZN. Don’t think Mikey brings the audience they believe he does. Mikey seems to have lost a lot of steam.

Comment

Working...
                      X