No announcement yet.

Trump attacks Haiti and Africa as "****hole countries"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    that bish acted all ''im going 'back' to the motherland, i cant wait.'' and got his FAF ass back on that plane. why did he come back ????

it was better when you was in polio vistas ear.
    Because he is an American who has a job in America.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      thats not racist if dude owns the company. they have every right (or SHOULD) to hire whoever the fnck they want.
      It is racist but yeah they have the right to do that but I am referring to government and their policies. Even if a private firm does it, it is harmful when the block minorities. You were the one saying non-violent racism is harmless but I am showing you it isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Lmao..

Charter schools are bad for blacks?

Your thinking is why blacks are so far behind in society
        It is certainly bad for the majority of Blacks that will be left behind in the poorly funded public school system.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Yeah Affirmative Action is quite harmful and racist.
          If you say so, share an article so I can see where you thought process is at.

Comment

• Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
            Do they speak like Blondie Dread from Bad Boys 2?

No. They either had that unusual Kingston accent or American accent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              I'm not even a trump supporter. Just pointing out the hypocrisy amongst my people. Guess that's something a shortsighted fool l Iike you can't see
              The only thing you pointed out was your fake Christianity and that you cosign with bigots. This pseudo hypocrisy that you speak of is not even relevant to this topic.

I don't know what's funnier. The fact that Trump would have rejected any rental application from you in the 70's or your generalized delusions about "your people."

Comment

• And?? Haiti, New Jersey and western Africa are all **** holes.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  The only thing you pointed out was your fake Christianity and that you cosign with bigots. This pseudo hypocrisy that you speak of is not even relevant to this topic.

I don't know what's funnier. The fact that Trump would have rejected any rental application from you in the 70's or your generalized delusions about "your people."
                  What are you even talking about? Nowhere did I mention Christianity in anything I said. You have got to be a stright up idiot to have gathered anything you said from me saying if Trump were black he would get support from the black community, that's literally what I said. Who the heck cares about rental applications in the 70s fool, i live in the here and now. Wake up and stop crying about things that happened years ago and better your life now. Foolish victim crying hoe. YOU are what's wrong in the black community

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Because he is an American who has a job in America.
                    that oppression, doe

he wouldnt ever have ro kneel in ghana.....oh wait, he doesnt have to kneel here any longer either

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      It is racist but yeah they have the right to do that but I am referring to government and their policies. Even if a private firm does it, it is harmful when the block minorities. You were the one saying non-violent racism is harmless but I am showing you it isn't.
                      private companies shouldnt have to do anything.

of a person wants opportunities, make them.

get those degrees in an employable field and be held accountable. dont wait for hand outs.

anything can be considered harmful is a person is a wimp.

Comment

Working...
                      X