No announcement yet.

Boxing Management!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Management!

I downloaded a game called World Championship Boxing Manager a while ago, where you sign fighters, train them and arrange fights for them. Its a good game but its way old and you cant make 2 fighters in your stable fight each other in the same weight. Anyone know of any games out there that are set up similar to this game but more recent? I forgot to mention this is on the PC.
    Last edited by Nigerian Nightmare; 10-12-2005, 05:49 AM.

May I ask where you downloaded this game from or if you could possibly send it to me?

Comment

The website I got it from no longer exists. If you go to google and type in World Championship Boxing Manager it'll come up with loads of sites that you can get it from but you'll have to pay $20 or sumthin now via credit card or paypal. I cant send it to you unfortunatly because I dont have internet access at home, I use the internet at my breaks at work.

Comment

I have that game on my old computer. There's another game called Title Bout Boxing too.

The WBCM game took forever to load and it was all text-based, which made me wonder why the hell it took so long to load. Seriously, The Sims 2 loads faster by far.

Comment

Look in my thread directly below.

Comment

thanks for the info, buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBrownBomber22
              May I ask where you downloaded this game from or if you could possibly send it to me?
              try search wbl or www.vivi.com its kinda fun and free i was on for like a year and just gave up on it

Comment

There's this pc game called Ultimate Boxing Manager.

http://www.ultimateboxingmanager.com/index.html

Comment

Working...
                X