Clear All

odlanier solis vs. monte barrett

guillermo rigondeaux vs robert guillen

erislandy lara vs. edwin vazquez

yudel johnson vs. justin paulo

yordanis despaigne vs. micky scaraborough

Comment

Originally posted by Aldo-Raine View Post
      i wish they would find him an opponent that isn't so intimidated. this one is all bark and no bite. he took a knee when he saw rigondeaux coming for him.

rigondeaux has got some great speed but that left is as wide as valero's. i'd like to see how his chin is because he'll get caught one day when he steps up his competition.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        Rignodeaux has some of the best legs in history. The man is impossible to trap against the ropes, all bull rushing him does is allow him to play the matador.
        Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
        odlanier solis vs. monte barrett

guillermo rigondeaux vs robert guillen

erislandy lara vs. edwin vazquez

yudel johnson vs. justin paulo

yordanis despaigne vs. micky scaraborough

Originally posted by Phoetoe View Post
        i wish they would find him an opponent that isn't so intimidated. this one is all bark and no bite. he took a knee when he saw rigondeaux coming for him.

rigondeaux has got some great speed but that left is as wide as valero's. i'd like to see how his chin is because he'll get caught one day when he steps up his competition.

Rigondeaux went 8 rounds with a 6-5 guy named Addy. Do you happen to have that fight?

Seems like the guy was dropped but hung around to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoetoe View Post

he just fought a tough african journeyman that made him go rounds. also his left may look wide but the way he throws it is going ot be hard for anybody to counter.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            Rigondeaux went 8 rounds with a 6-5 guy named Addy. Do you happen to have that fight?

ive been trying to find that fight my dude but its hard. im gonna try to find it for you right now..cause id like to see it too.

Comment

yo homie i cant find any footage of the fight but heres a link to some good photos of the fight. http://www.ringsidephotos.com/thumbnails.php?album=1709

Comment

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
                yo homie i cant find any footage of the fight but heres a link to some good photos of the fight. http://www.ringsidephotos.com/thumbnails.php?album=1709
                Thanks for the efforts man. Green k given.

I am sure it will show up.

ESPN is really high on Rigondeaux. We will probably be able to see just about every one of his future fights on tv somewhere.

Comment

Thanks for the efforts man. Green k given.

I am sure it will show up.

ESPN is really high on Rigondeaux. We will probably be able to see just about every one of his future fights on tv somewhere.
                  wait wait wait !!!!!!!!
                  i found it bro..do you got a torrent downloader?? i found a torrent for the fight heres trhe link

**** im sorrty wrong link lol..http://**************/details.php?id=31867

where its censored it should say tc-boxing
                  Last edited by Tmann400; 01-02-2010, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Let me also add that Rigondeaux will wear a world title before he has 15 and maybe by his 10th pro fight.....Solis had a shot at being something but has become undisciplined and lazy.

Comment

Working...
                    X