No announcement yet.

developing bigger pecks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• developing bigger pecks?

what did u guys to to develope "man boobies"...lolz.

Originally posted by azn_violater
    what did u guys to to develope "man boobies"...lolz.
    bench press and the butterfly ****
    i think those are the best excercises for man *******

LMAO
    coach roach??
    hahahahahha
    let coach roach keep dreamin

Comment

to develop them do not do light bench do heavy bench press and make sure if you are going to work out your shoulders and upper back just as hard bc too much bench and if you do not develop your shoulders and upper back can cause bad rotator cuff and all kind of problems!

Comment

Thats good advice guys. You remember though that you can't just develop one muscle. If you want one, then you got to get them all. Be balanced. Also if you don't compete in sports don't be afraid of the extra edge you can get from the juice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Warrior
          Thats good advice guys. You remember though that you can't just develop one muscle. If you want one, then you got to get them all. Be balanced. Also if you don't compete in sports don't be afraid of the extra edge you can get from the juice.
          u mean like Welches?

Comment

Originally posted by abdiel2k3
            u mean like Welches?
            I mean like anabolic steroids.

But Welches Grape is Great.

Comment

You ***** with your steroids. ****sexual ******, you like injecting crap anally?

Please, this is a training section, not a Friday Night Sissy Fight Queerfest.

lol that reminds me, check out this funny link about steroids in the white house, lol:

http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4112

funny crap, that onion website

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy Gonzales
                You ***** with your steroids. ****sexual ******, you like injecting crap anally?

Please, this is a training section, not a Friday Night Sissy Fight Queerfest.

lol that reminds me, check out this funny link about steroids in the white house, lol:

http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4112

funny crap, that onion website

Who the **** are you Speedy Gonzales? That sounds like an illegal immigrant name. Why don't you just speed back across the border and leave America for the real Americans.

And I know more about Steroids than you ever will by checking out some article on the internet. I took them for 8 yrs. Why would you post that **** to me? You are obviously borderline retarted and need to be exterminated.

Comment

Who the **** are you Speedy Gonzales? That sounds like an illegal immigrant name. Why don't you just speed back across the border and leave America for the real Americans.

And I know more about Steroids than you ever will by checking out some article on the internet. I took them for 8 yrs. Why would you post that **** to me? You are obviously borderline retarted and need to be exterminated.
                  How big were your arms at your peak, and what was your max bench press? Aren't they bad for you, cause heart problems and stuff?

Comment

i like how he spelled his punch line wrong "retarted" haha, wow! Its "******ed", when you are insulting someone on their grammar make sure yours is correct first.

Comment

Working...
                    X