Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm scared for Pacquiao...his reign right now reminds me of.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm scared for Pacquiao...his reign right now reminds me of.....

How MC Hammer's was back in the day....
    Exciting, talented (Hammer = somewhat), sold tickets, household name, popular worldwide....but also kept an Entourage of people around them that could/ will eventually come back to bite them in the @$$.....
    Imagine...Hammer sold over 10mil records, was at the time...the P-Diddy of entertainment, and had endorsements up the @$$....and still had to file for bankruptcy...now lives in Tracy, CA and is a "minister" for his church....oh and he has a reality show....
    If Pac isn't careful and gives the boot to some of his "most trusted advisors"...those same people are going to ruin his name and fortune...
    alot of what I am reading regarding Pac is...."his advisors have stated this.....his legal advisor stated that....his attorney this.....Bob Arum that..."
    Pacquiao himself RARELY says anything to the cameras regarding who he would like to fight, at what weight and how much of the purse he will get....that is usually spoken for by the above parties...
    The only person that Pac should trust is Freddie Roach.....yes...lately Roach has sounded like an @$$hole...but hey....when Roach speaks....it is usually the truth....he has been the only figure that remains constant in Pac's life since coming to America....
    I certainly don't want the day to come when I turn on the TV and see..."Living with the Pacquiao's"

-DISUCSS?

MC Hammer had better footwork

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      MC Hammer had better footwork
      Agree...footwork definately Hammer had the advantage....maybe even conditioning...but head movement and power are Pac's.....

Comment

when pac retires he will become a senator in the Phillipines easy. If he does a good job he might even become the president.

Comment

When was MC Hammer ever talented... Popular? Yes. Talented? **** no

Comment

You are right,people never learn.@ least Pacquiao doesnt buy many cars and divorce every other year.I feel pity for men who gave it all,earned hundreds of millions of $$$ but end up living like paupers.We all have a responsibility with out finances

Comment

bro pacquiao doesn't pay for his entourage's plane tickets. they all pay for each. you thought that just because he has those guys around him it means he pays for everything on a regular day basis. trust me pacquiao is strict with his money.

Comment

I cant see pac ever going broke!!

His Legacy is stronger as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  when pac retires he will become a senator in the Phillipines easy. If he does a good job he might even become the president.
                  poor country.. he didn't even know that you couldn't sign two contracts with rival promoters, how's he going to handle politics? not to mention he listens to everyone around him instead of making his own decisions. I can imagine him signing an initiative for something one day and against it the next.

Comment

Originally posted by One Two View Post
                    bro pacquiao doesn't pay for his entourage's plane tickets. they all pay for each. you thought that just because he has those guys around him it means he pays for everything on a regular day basis. trust me pacquiao is strict with his money.
                    no he isn't.. giving away thousands of dollars on silly bets with his friends isn't being "tight" with your money.. & he stated before as well as did HBO that he pays for every meal they have and all the expenses. It was on 24/7. In all honesty, Filipino money isn't as valuable as the dollar though so it probably doesn't hurt his wallet as much when he is in Asia but I imagine it can rack up here in the United States.

Comment

Working...
                    X