Collapse
No announcement yet.

Algun dia los an espantado de verdad??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Algun dia los an espantado de verdad??

Algun dia los an espantado de verdad?? mucha gente latina cre en los fantasmas la llorona y los espiritus....y mucha gente cuenta historias de lo que ellos han visto o lo que sus familiares han visto...

alguno aqui a visto algo supernatural????

Escuchaba sonidos raras cuando recien me movi a la casa donde vivo(hace dos aņos mas o menos) pero ver algo que me parezca supernatural nunca. De niņo(o teenager) queria ver algo solo para tener una experiencia y poder contarla aunque sabia que si pasara algo me cagaria de miedo. Jaja.

Comment

One time I was driving along the road when suddenly I see a giant mutant rat crossing the street in the distance, but upon a closer look I noticed it was just boxingscene member Hiei making a rare public appearance outside of his basement.

Also was passing through a bridge when I hear a woman crying like La Llorona. I begin searching and climb down the side of the bridge when I notice it was just local boxingscene troll ElBosshogg sobbing under the bridge due to his recent ban from the forums.

Both scared the crap out me.
      Last edited by ELHURACAN58; 04-23-2013, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
        Escuchaba sonidos raras cuando recien me movi a la casa donde vivo(hace dos aņos mas o menos) pero ver algo que me parezca supernatural nunca. De niņo(o teenager) queria ver algo solo para tener una experiencia y poder contarla aunque sabia que si pasara algo me cagaria de miedo. Jaja.
        hahhaha good **** brah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
          One time I was driving along the road when suddenly I see a giant mutant rat crossing the street in the distance, but upon a closer look I noticed it was just boxingscene member Hiei making a rare public appearance outside of his basement.

Also was passing through a bridge when I hear a woman crying like La Llorona. I begin searching and climb down the side of the bridge when I notice it was just local boxingscene troll ElBosshogg sobbing under the bridge due to his recent ban from the forums.

Both scared the crap out me.
          que mamon................

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            que mamon................

Comment

la jente tiene miedo de hablar sobre esto.......ahhahah

Comment

back in 2008 a realtor friend of mine called me and asked me to go to one of her rental properties asap, I asked what was the deal, she said Ill tell you here, I went down there and the news vans and police were there, I walked to the door and the police didn't allowed me in, they said it was a crime scene, I found the owner and she told me his tenant snapped and killed his wife, then chased his daughter with the gun but a neighbor saved her, swat came and tried to negotiate his surrender, nothing, when they broke in to catch him he blew his top... I waited until the police left and they took the bodies, the living room had a coach soaked in blood, blood and brain matter splattered in the wall behind the couch, it was a mess... they hired a company which cleans that kind of shiet, after that I brought my carpet guy, he asked me what happened, why there was a big square of carpet missing I said ill tell u later, everything was fine, when I brought the painters I left them working there alone while I went to check other jobs, then I came back around 3:00 and they were outside, I asked if they finished, they said no, one of the guys said he felt like a very cold breeze by his neck, then a door slammed shut and they exited the house, I knew these guys were highly superstitious so they didn't know nothing about, I asked them to get in and finish that I was gonna stay with them, they did, after that I told them ****ers, hahaha!! they were like making the sign of the cross and stuff, I went alone a night after to replace some ceiling fans and I must say I felt uneasy, it was a cool experience tho...

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
                  back in 2008 a realtor friend of mine called me and asked me to go to one of her rental properties asap, I asked what was the deal, she said Ill tell you here, I went down there and the news vans and police were there, I walked to the door and the police didn't allowed me in, they said it was a crime scene, I found the owner and she told me his tenant snapped and killed his wife, then chased his daughter with the gun but a neighbor saved her, swat came and tried to negotiate his surrender, nothing, when they broke in to catch him he blew his top... I waited until the police left and they took the bodies, the living room had a coach soaked in blood, blood and brain matter splattered in the wall behind the couch, it was a mess... they hired a company which cleans that kind of shiet, after that I brought my carpet guy, he asked me what happened, why there was a big square of carpet missing I said ill tell u later, everything was fine, when I brought the painters I left them working there alone while I went to check other jobs, then I came back around 3:00 and they were outside, I asked if they finished, they said no, one of the guys said he felt like a very cold breeze by his neck, then a door slammed shut and they exited the house, I knew these guys were highly superstitious so they didn't know nothing about, I asked them to get in and finish that I was gonna stay with them, they did, after that I told them ****ers, hahaha!! they were like making the sign of the cross and stuff, I went alone a night after to replace some ceiling fans and I must say I felt uneasy, it was a cool experience tho...
                  Wall o Text.......but it's cool.........interesting story though....you never saw or heard nothing at night though??

Comment

Like the poster before me said, I've always wanted to see something. But I think I'll **** myself if I ever did.

Once when I was a kid, I remember me and my 4 cousins were walking down the street in Mexico, and we saw a very big shadow. Keep in mind it was about 3 am in the morning. We all just started running and screaming La Llorona!

Oh and my cousin swears up and down that she saw a man with red eyes in the middle of the night... She's not known to be a liar. So pretty weird. More stories guys!

Comment

Working...
                    X