Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone really give a damn about Tim Bradley ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah.

He is an elite fighter IMO. Even though I'm mad he got the decision against Pacquiao (I socred it 116-112 Pacquiao), he wasn't to blame for that score.

I'd like to see him face any of the 140 fighters. Par Amir and Matthysse, I favour him against them all.

Comment

There are so many good fights for him @ 140. Ok Tim, you got your pay day. Now go fight the killers at your natural weight class. You got the exposure, whether bad or good, but you can make it up by dominating JWW, and people will do a 180 on you.

Trust me Tim.

Comment

I took notice of dude and wanted to follow him I think it was the Holt fight, where he got blasted and knocked down and I was like this dude ain't winning, and then he comes back and wins that fight and I was like that's what's up.

And then came the Alexander fight and all those fouls. I was kinda just dismissing them before, but man all he did was foul in that fight and even though Alexander was a B1tch, I hated all the fouling and headbutting. So that was the turning point of me disliking him as a fighter, although he's a decent guy and respectable for how he's raising kids that aren't his and loves that woman.

But with that aside, dislike turned into downright disgust when he fought Joel Casamayor. I mean, you like 29, been in the game for so many years, why are you fighting Casa at that point in his career. It was disgraceful. Of all the fights you've turned down, you accept a fight with Casa and then act like its a great win by beating him. You couldn't even call Casa a shell of his former self by then, he was an already decayed corpse. It was disgusting. Hated him since

His masterful displaying of ducking of Kahn and post-Pacquiao boosting are ancillary in my mind

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
          I took notice of dude and wanted to follow him I think it was the Holt fight, where he got blasted and knocked down and I was like this dude ain't winning, and then he comes back and wins that fight and I was like that's what's up.

And then came the Alexander fight and all those fouls. I was kinda just dismissing them before, but man all he did was foul in that fight and even though Alexander was a B1tch, I hated all the fouling and headbutting. So that was the turning point of me disliking him as a fighter, although he's a decent guy and respectable for how he's raising kids that aren't his and loves that woman.

But with that aside, dislike turned into downright disgust when he fought Joel Casamayor. I mean, you like 29, been in the game for so many years, why are you fighting Casa at that point in his career. It was disgraceful. Of all the fights you've turned down, you accept a fight with Casa and then act like its a great win by beating him. You couldn't even call Casa a shell of his former self by then, he was an already decayed corpse. It was disgusting. Hated him since

His masterful displaying of ducking of Kahn and post-Pacquiao boosting are ancillary in my mind
          What if he goes on to beat Garcia/Rios/Matthysse/JMM/Khan/Judah/Alvarado/Peterson 2???

Will your tune change then?

Comment

I do. The only thing Bradley's ever done wrong is win 4 rounds against Pacquiao and get a gift decision. Even with a loss against Pac, he still has a good resume and is undefeated at 140.

On paper the guy is as deserving as any fighter of a big fight. I really want to see him fight Floyd, JMM, Garcia, Matthysse, or Guerrero. There's plenty of options.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
              What if he goes on to beat Garcia/Rios/Matthysse/JMM/Khan/Judah/Alvarado/Peterson 2???

Will your tune change then?
              I'd be impressed with a Garcia/Rios/Matthysse win

The others not so much. JMM I think outside of Pacquiao loses to most top guys around him. Judah...no. Alvarado just got blasted, so no. He already beat up Peterson, so no. And I would be impressed with Kahn win since I pick Kahn to beat him, but Kahn just got blasted, so not really anymore.

And that impressed feeling will depend really on how much he uses his head to harm his opponents as opposed to his fists

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                I'd be impressed with a Garcia/Rios/Matthysse win

The others not so much. JMM I think outside of Pacquiao loses to most top guys around him. Judah...no. Alvarado just got blasted, so no. He already beat up Peterson, so no. And I would be impressed with Kahn win since I pick Kahn to beat him, but Kahn just got blasted, so not really anymore.

And that impressed feeling will depend really on how much he uses his head to harm his opponents as opposed to his fists
                If he beat Garcia/Rios/Mattyhsse consecutively. Easily #1 P4P in my book. Of course his style makes him a favorite against all those guys, but to get in the ring with them and beat them back to back to back, would straight up amaze me.

Edit: Head butts or not.

Comment

I don't mind watching him fight, he's a great fighter and I like to watch boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    I do. The only thing Bradley's ever done wrong is win 4 rounds against Pacquiao and get a gift decision. Even with a loss against Pac, he still has a good resume and is undefeated at 140.

On paper the guy is as deserving as any fighter of a big fight. I really want to see him fight Floyd, JMM, Garcia, Matthysse, or Guerrero. There's plenty of options.
                    unfortunately most of those 'options' fight under the golden boy banner...and he knew that when he signed with tr

he blatantly ducked khan for what he said was a more lucrative payday...now he may never see that kind of money ever again

the only thing I ever liked about bradley is his work ethic but what good is that now that he has no one to fight?

Comment

I give a damn, love him or hate him, he's good for boxing. Even if it's to make someone else look good. Bradley is definitely an elite fighter though. I enjoy watching him fight, as long as he doesn't headbutt. I think he gets too much hate for the Pac decision. At this point if I were him I'd just take a tune up fight or something, I'm sure rust has already kicked in.

Comment

Working...
                      X